EPILOGUE

-AUTHOR-

Marius continue to sobbed as tears stream down his face- everything.. everything is a hallucination that been occuring in his head.. everything was all a lie..

He stare at the Kierran infront of him who was still crying and he wanted everything to become okay...

"I love you so much Marius.."

Kierran said as he grab Marius face and kissed him softly in the lips..Marius kissed back, feeling the softness and sweetness of the boy he loved so much..

He open his eyes realizing he was sitting alone in the bench, Where Kierran and Him, kissed. He started laughing as tears streaming down his face..

It was all a hallucination, A dream made by his mind. A story which never exist and he wished it was all true..He wished that he locked Kierran before everything happens..

The shooter was already dead. He murdered the shooter who decided to destroy his whole world..Spreading it's guts and blood all over the country for his anger that can't be tamed.

He looked up at the sky and smiled. He remember once he said on his hallucination..He will chased Kierran until death and he decided it was now..

He remember everything..and it was all vivid in his mind for he thought it was all reality never knowing it was the hallucination of his that cause all of this.

He wanted nothing but peace now..All he wanted is to see Kierran once again..All he wanted to is to be with the boy he loved so dearly..

Raphael left him here for him to decided his fate. His uncle know to never intefere such decision especially his. He was broke. So broke to the point he make up a story in his head.

"Kierran.. I'm going to be with you now.."

He said with smile in his face, the first time he smiled in the reality knowing the he only smile at his hallucination

He pulled out a gun and pointed it to his heart. One snap and.. everything turn dark as endless it was.

His eyes open wide as he saw the boy he really loved..

"Marius! Why you follow me here?!"

Kierran angrily said as he looked àt Marius in such suprised and anger.

Marius can't believe his eyes..to see the boy infront of him..the two of them in the middle of the garden of white roses..

"Kierran..I love you..I love you..!"

Marius said as he hugged the boy so tight in his arms..

"Ah..ah..I love you too Marius!"

Kierran shyly said as he was being hugged by his long time crush..

They decided to hold hands as they walked in the garden of roses..the hell of those lovers who can't be separated..a endless garden of where they lived happily..forever.

That's the end of Chasing Kierran.

Nov 17- 24. 2019
A short story intended to be a tragedy for the author wanted to taste bitterness and sweetness at the same time.

For she can't make a tragedy on such sweet twisted romance she decided to spice things around.

Thank you for reading.