4

Author pov

When Jungkook woke up he quickly got ready and ate his breakfast. After some minutes They arrived at there private school which means they were only boys even the teachers.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Jungkook and his hyung's went to there class after they got there schedule. Sadly Jungkook wasn't in the same class as them and that pissed the twins off.

Jungkook pov

After getting my schedule with my hyung's i went to class. I opened the door and all there eyes was on me.. I got shy to say the least i never liked to much attention.. 
"Hello there could you present yourself?" Mme Lu said
"Of course!" "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook pls treat me well"
Yess nailed it it's simple but good💯 "ok you may sit down next Park Jimin , raise your hand please" someone with blonde beautiful hair raised his hands.. He was beautiful to say the least
I walked over there were at the back of the class so it was good
"Hey i'm Jimin" "Jungkook" i said even though he already knows i sat down and stared looking out the window because i wasn't in the mood for learning and i seriously hated math so yea

——————Lunchtime—————

"Heya jungkook wanna have lunch with my friends?" "Huuuuuuu sure why not!?"
When we entered the cafeteria my ✌🏻 brothers came "Heyyy V Heyyy TaTa" Jimin said I was confused maybe there he's friends?? "HeyJimin I'm guessing you're friends with my brother?" Taehyung said while Tae and Jimin was talking V came beside me and said "let's go sit down there gonna talk for a while" V said and grabbed my hand and we left Them alone. We went to a tabble with two other guy's "Heyyyy the all mighty V came with someone else and maybe is friends with him can you believe that Yoongi?!" One of them said to the other "Yea it is a BIG surprise"
"Ok so hyung's please stop and this is my step brother I've been talking about" he said in a pissed manner "ohhhhh so you're Jungkook Am i right?" The beautiful handsome wide shoulders perfect lips man said "huh yea what's your name i said sitting down" "Im Seokjin but call me Jin" the cold but soft faced man then took his turn "and I'm Yoongi"

Authors pov

While they were talking and eating they could hear Jimin's and Taehyung's voices rushing towards them and complaining about leaving them two they just laughed and continued eating
After lunch was over they all waint by to there class Jungkook was sad because nobody was in his gym class but maybe he could make a knew friend?

Or maybe....

A..... stalker...?

————————————————

I would like to thank everyone that's voting an reading this story it's really an honor🤪🥰

(W'all aren't irrelevant just so you know)