7

Jungkook's pov

When mom and dad and the twins returned i had to keep my mouth shut even though i knew that one day they'll find out that the cops were here when they weren't. I felt so awkward around V since that little accident but why didn't he want me to be friends with Hoseok? He's a nice guy and looks trusting.. yea so why?
I guess I'll talk to him and try to talk to him and get some answers.
"Hyung!" Both V an Tae turned their head towards me "yea?" They said "no no i meant V hyung" "oh? What do you want" he said with a bored and worried tone why was he worried "Could i talk to you please?" V hyung nodded his  head. While we were walking somewhere else Taehyung was looking at me with an angry look what did i do!? Damn it!

Authors pov

"What do you want Jungkook"
V said not making any eye contact

" I want to talk about what happened at school when i told you about Hoseok hyung do you dislike him? His a really nice guy!"

"Look Jungkook i dont want you and Hoseok to be friends because of something personal but i didn't mean to yell at you i wasn't thinking right it just come out  so sorry.." "please forgive me Kookie"

Jungkook looked at V all worried he never really liked anyone being sad so Jungkook hugged V and forgave him while they were hugging Jungkook didn't see V smirk and didn't hear him whisper "victory" And with all of that Tae was watching all of this with jealousy he wanted to hug  Jungkook  aswell it wasn't fair.

They stopped hugging and Tae walked in "hey dinner is ready so let's go eat" " kk thanks hyung!"

Taehyung dramatically turned to V and said "you hear that he's the only one who calls me hyung hmp! He's the one i need" "Wow you want him just because he calls you hyung?" V said "There's more then that!"

After that little "chat" they went to the dining room to eat with everyone.

10 minutes later

*boom boom

Jungkook's pov

There was a loud bagging at the door we wall jolted our head my dad went to open the door i wonder who it is?

"Hello sir we are the police we are here for your son Jeon Jungkook we found some evidence of the stalker"

...

"What stalker?"

' shit'

I said in my mind. My mom looked at me "Jungkook what are they talking about" with a worried look.. i gulped and turned my head to the twins and they're looking at me with cold gaze

5 minutes later

I apologized, i answered their questions my family asked they were reallllllyyy worried i looked down at my feet's i didn't dare ro look at them i the eyes then the officer interrupted them
" Excuse me but we really need to get him to the station to tell the news we got about the stalker"Dad said "of course we will come with him if we may" "Yes of course"

We got in the car mom held my hand she didn't want anything bad happening to me.. it's probably because of all the fan fiction she read about stalking and kidnapping

Once we were at the station they tolled  us the news

"Well what we found is that the stalker might be a guy and someone from your childhood"

The heck how did they get this information?

It's hella creepy

—————————————————

For y'all anddd

Behold the sun ☀️

Behold the sun ☀️