6

Authors pov

When Jungkook came back home we was greeted with silence after walking around for a bit he eventually found a note

"Hey my little Kookie your father and I will be out for 2 days we'll come back as soon as possible it's about work ya know"

Luvvvv~ uuu xoxo 💋 - your beautiful mom Ròse

(Ps: v and tae are coming with us aswell)

I sighed i really wanted to talk to V about what happened at school and how did mom and everyone pack so quickly? Oh well i guess i have this house all to myself i ran to my room and flopped on the bed and moved around i never liked silence it's too calm...

Authors pov

        Then  *click*

He heard a click jungkook got up form the bed and looked around to see nothing or nobody maybe maybe it was he's imagination

* click*
Another jungkook wasn't stupid someone was in the house so he quickly took he's backpack that had his keys and some money and ran out of the house. It was good that the sun hasn't set down but who who was it? That question wasn't out of Jungkook's mind .

*bump*

Jungkook's pov

I bumped in to someone whole running " Im sorry!" "Hey it's ok jungkook" i looked up to see Hoseok smiling "oh my god Hoseok help me! There's someone in my house!" " woah woah slow down come we'll go to the police station ok?" " ok l-let's go quickly"

To the police station

I talked to the police and they went to my house and tried to find clues or hand prints of who it could be but found nothing.. Hoseok was with holding me in his arms it felt nice but i couldn't find comfort "Want me to call your parents?" " No but I'm definitely not going to stay in this house" "Want to stay with me?" " Sure thanks hobii"

Anonymous pov

Shit that was close ughhh i should be carful and keep an eye on that Hoseok dude..

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡
—————————————————

Sorry for the late update the day i was going to update my teacher took my phone on a Friday on! Last period ughhhhhhhhhh i hope you guys can forgive me