𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖯 𝖯𝖳 1

𝗞𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗘𝗨𝗠 & 𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗚𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘠𝘜𝘔

𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘠𝘜𝘔

There were many factors that made up the relationship between Ki Maeum and Lee Taeyong. Two years of friendship that were a result of a simple accident from the man Taeyong called a brother. Secrecy involved not only at the beginning of their friendship (at Taeyong's request) beyond as their relationship escalated. Prior to their friendship, Maeum's friendship with Jaehyun had been a focal point in the NCT Dorm. The youngest though denied it, held romantic interests for the older who at the time believed she reciprocated but, her friendship with Taeyong had felt different, a good different an opposed to her other friendships. A woman who isn't one to outwardly show emotions to those not yet known, she broke one of her sacred rules by allowing her heart on her sleeve when it came to Taeyong. He acted as an anomaly in her hectic life, making her feeling as if she could slow down and enjoy the moments where time had frozen. Maeum couldn't deny that her heart fluttered when she was with him and, neither could Taeyong.

They held similarities but acted as each other's foils in character. While he made her feel as if she could slow down, she made him feel as if he could speed up, as if he had all the strength and courage in the world to face the many stumps in his life. Not once did he regret falling for Maeum. A selfless man he allowed himself to feel love and have it returned.

Their relationship evolved into an intimate one. Long nights and early mornings laying in duvets of physical and internal release. Taeyong allowed himself to fall but he was well aware of his actions when being faced by his younger brother and remembering the relationship he held for the girl he crushed on. Apart from him wanted to speak up and admit but there was the worry of his reaction that kept him silent. His relationship with Maeum continued to evolve, going from friendship to intimacy and then testing the waters into dating territory. All oblivious under Jaehyun's eyes but he was not blind and eventually the dots connected.

Just as things had been in a state of euphoric feeling, the pleasure felt turned cold and bitter when a strain was placed on Jaehyun's and Taeyong's relationship. The relationship he held for Maeum while it was still new felt so powerful. Nothing could compare to such a wonderful feeling, for many weeks he contemplated his decisions but ultimately ended things for the sake of his relationship with Jaehyun.

The two resulted back into friendship mode but things weren't the same. A cascade friendship was the correct term because both knew of their own emotions and the others. They still lingered and remained strong but Taeyong's choice had ripped both apart. It seemed easier to go day by day when the other wasn't in sight but, now placed in the group together they have no choice but decide where they truly go from here.

• Another reason why Maeum was skeptical from joining SuperM loyalty aside was her unsure friendship with Taeyong. It was one thing being "friends" when you are not in the constant presence of the other but if she joined meant that she would have no choice but to face him