Boss Man

Today is interview day for Luca and he's excited. He can't wait to be working for the biggest company in the state.

Luca pays the taxi driver and gets out.  He's greeted by a soft breeze and a tall glass building standing before him, intimidating, Luca thinks to himself.

Luca walks into the building feeling confident as he strides up to the receptionists desk.

The secretary does a double take at Luca and smiles, "Yes, how may I help you?" She asks flashing a white toothy smile with her lips painted red.

"I'm here for the interview as the assistant." Luca replies.

"It's the top floor, last double doors on the right. I'll tell him you're coming."

"Thank you."

Luca walks to the elevator and waits a few seconds before the doors open and he steps in. He presses the highest number and waits while listening to the cheesy elevator music.

The doors open and Luca is met by a tall blonde man in a dark blue suit, he's quite attractive. The man smiles at him. Luca smiles back and waves shyly and walks out.

When Luca hears the doors close and he lets out a deep breath. He repeats the receptionists instructions in his head and finds the the double doors.

Luca knocks on the dark oak wood door before he here's a deep alluring voice shout for him to come in.

He takes a step inside and sees a very handsome, firm, well built, man, sitting behind his desk. His voice matches his demeanor very well.

"Well sit down." He says coming off a bit rudely.

Luca doesn't let this man's looks distract him and sits in front of the desk.

"You're here for the interview, correct?"

"Correct." Luca confirms with a bright smile to compete against his stone cold face and dark eyes.

They start the interview and while Luca was giving an answer to one of the questions Vincent couldn't help but notice the way Luca smiles and the ways his eyes showed off joy.

What Vincent didn't get is why Luca wasn't acting like others. He wasn't tripping over his words or blushing, and he could make direct eye contact with the cold ones.

Luca intrigued Vincent and he already made up his mind about the job for Luca. He got it. Vincent never backs down a good challenge.

.
.
.
.
.
.

When they finished the interview Vincent held out his hand, "You got the job, Luca. Congratulations. First things first, always call me Mr. Hart or sir unless instructed otherwise."

Luca smiles widely and shook Vincent's hand, "Thank you, Mr. Hart."

Vincent loved the way his name rolled off of Luca's tongue. He can imagine Luca screaming his name now. Vincent isn't shy of the topic: Sex, if it's brought up. Hell, he'll tell you about who he just fucked the other night if it gets there.

Vincent doesn't care about what happens after the sex, he just needs a good fuck. Vince is confident that Luca will be in his bed very soon, giving his back scars.

Luca notices the smirk on his new boss's face and wonders what he's thinking about.

"When do I start?" Luca asks.

"As soon as possible. Unfortunately, I'm very busy today and need my meetings sorted out, also some papers retrieved." Vince explains.

"Where would I get the papers?"