Dont Leave Me

Luca and Vince were surrounded in silence and Vince has never felt so much regret in his life. Luca opened up to Vince, Luca trusted Vince. But it's all gone now. At least Vince thought it was.

As much as Luca wanted to hate Vince for his intentions he couldn't. Luca just wanted to be held again. Luca, somewhere deep inside him, still trusted Vince with everything he had. Luca doesn't mind that he has a daughter, how could you dislike something so precious in the first place?

Luca's break was about to start when Nole came into the room and Luca looked up at him.

"Hey, teddy bear. Did you want to go out for your break?" Nole asks, his hands in his pocket with a warm smile.

Luca put his work down, "Yeah, sure. Where are we going?" Luca asks brightly.

"We're just gonna go to the restaurant around the corner."

"Isn't that one expensive?" Luca inquired, not wanting Nole to spend so much money.

"It's not a big deal, pretty face. We'll have fun." Nole responded with a reassuring grin.

Luca sighed, "Alright fine." Luca stood up and Nole lead him to the door.

Before Luca left he glanced back at Vince. He looked mad, upset, guilty. Luca sighed and left the office with Nole, leaving Vince on his own.

Vince let out a shaky breath as he felt defeated. He buried his head in his hands as his heart felt so heavy and hurt. It felt like a constant stabbing and it hurt like hell to feel.

____________________________________

Luca and Nole arrived at the restaurant, it was rather fancy but still modern. They walked in and the room felt so alive with people chatting, smiling, and light laughter.

A rather beautiful woman in a waitress attire came over to them with a bright white smile, "Hello, I'm Eden, welcome! I'll be your waitress for today and I'll show you to your seats." Eden lead them to a small table on the side of the restaurant.

Eden reminded Luca of Jasmine, the waitress from the diner, except the exact opposite. Nole sat across from Luca as they both opened up their small laminated menu's.

Nole would glance up at Luca every once in awhile and would admire him, but with not as much admiration and love as Vince did. Not nearly close to it.

____________________________________

Vince was still sitting in his office, his mind filled with Luca's smile and they way Luca would look at him. He just wanted to hold him again. When Vince remembered Luca's eyes he finally reached his breaking point.

Vince started to cry silently in his hands.

A real man will cry
A real man will show his emotions
A real man loves
A real man shows respect
A real man smiles
A real man will cry
And none of this makes a man less of a man
Not doing it, is what makes you less of a man.

The look Luca gave Vince tore him apart. The frustration on his face, the hurt in his eyes, the disappointment in his voice. It ate at Vince like a starved dog.

Fuck, this hurts.

____________________________________

Luca ended up getting the chicken salad and Nole ordered a Caesar salad. For drinks Luca got a water with a lemon and Nole had the same.

This wasn't really Luca's style, I got pancakes and a milkshake last time I went out to eat! What am I doing here?!

They talked a little, an occasional joke making Luca laugh. He almost got his mind off of Vince. Almost.

Nole walked Luca back to Vince's office and Luca walked in with a big smile. Vince's breakdown was over put he was still upset as he did his work.

"Hey, teddy bear?" Nole said.

Luca turned around, "Yeah?"

"Maybe next time we can go out on a date?" Nole was confident as he said this smoothly without hesitation.

Luca was taken aback by the question and started twiddling with his fingers and shifted his weight to one foot and the other, "W-well I, uh. I-I don't know," Luca stuttered nervously.

Vince picked up on the way Luca moved side to side and the way he stuttered.

He's uncomfortable.

Knowing that Nole was making Luca uncomfortable did not sit well with Vince,

"I'll h-a" Vince interrupted Luca.

"Nole, your break is over. You should go back to work. Now." Vince said sternly.

Luca was relieved.

"Yeah. I'll see you later, pretty face." Nole winked at him and left.

Luca felt really uncomfortable during that,
Thank you, Vince.
Luca turned around and saw Vince working.
I'm so sorry. I just want you to hold me.

Luca was about to go over to him but backed out and just grabbed the scheduling book and looked through it. Vince didn't have any more meetings today meaning it was just going to be them for the rest of today.

This day has gone on far too long.

It was the end of the day, finally. Today was eventful for the both of them. They were gonna hang out tonight but it was implied that they were going separate ways.

Before this, Luca's day felt like hell in his head. He wanted Vince to just be there for him, he doesn't like not talking to him and neither does Vince. They both just don't have it in them to go up to each other. But Luca, on the other hand, is Luca.

While Vince walked over to the door, Luca was fed up with everything as he sat on the couch. One Vince made it close enough to the door Luca shot up and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry!" Luca buried his head in Vince's chest and he was muffled but still audible.

Vine immediately held onto Luca tight, "No, no, it's my fault, darling. Don't blame yourself."

"I'm sorry for what I said! I forgive you for your past, I don't care about it! I just want you to hold me again..." Luca's voice trailed off as he was on the verge of tears.

Vince felt whole again. He felt warm as his breath was shaky, "Then I'll hold you. For as long as I can, darling."

Please don't ever leave me.

They both thought.