Love Hurts

Waking up today for the pair was an amazing feeling. Waking up and having someone's arms around you, holding you close. Or holding someone you love and seeing there beautiful face in the morning. Amazing.

Today, however, is the day that the companies were headed there for their negotiations. The companies, including Vince's, will be staying at a lake house while they're there. Then they'll travel to Vince's company to hold the meetings.

Simple. Kinda.

They drove to Luca's house again so Luca can pack for the three day stay. After that they were heading to the lake house.

They were in the middle of the drive when Luca had a question on his mind, "Vince, where did you get the lake house?"

Vince straitened up and gripped the steering wheel as he remembered why he got it. And for who,

"I bought it for me and my ex fiancée."

Luca snapped his head towards Vince, "Excuse me? How long ago?" Luca interrogated.

"When the company was in its early stages." Vince admitted.

"What happened?" Luca kept pushing.

"She cheated." Vince says bluntly

"She?" Luca pushes Vince's arm playfully.

"Luca.." Vince groaned.

They arrived at the lake house and it was so beautiful.

Luca viewed the magnificent house in awe.

"This was for you and just a fiancée?" Luca teased.

Vince groaned as they were in the driveway. There were already cars there, three to be exact. They grabbed their bags from the backseats and went in the house.

It was modern inside but still felt comfy. There was talking coming from living room. Luca turned the corner and saw six others sitting on the pristine light grey couches. They all looked over to Luca and Vince was quick to go to Luca's side.

One of them spoke up first, he was buff and broad but looked like a softy, "Hello there. I'm Mr.Prescott." He greeted as he walked up to them, a short woman followed him. It's his assistant. Mr.Prescott held out his hand.

Luca reaches for his hand and shook it, "I'm Luca, Mr.Hart's assistant." Luca greeted friendly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Luca. This is my assistant, Cleo."

Cleo reaches her hand out, "It's nice to meet you, Luca."

"It nice to meet you too." Luca shook her hand.

Cleo was short but she was curvy, her eyes were a golden hazel, close to Luca's eye color, and she had medium length beige blonde hair.

The others introduced themselves to Luca.