Story 1 : "DiDi Miss You"

His eyes were scanning the crowd over and over since he was here. Disappointment was the only thing he got but he did it hide so perfectly when he showed his bunny teeth and smiled like a bright moon to the people. His new drama was rating very well and those cast and crew were all around him. And people are taking photographs and interviews with them.

Everyone on that award night were wearing black and white. The night was a bit crowded since the actors and crew of various dramas were there. People were talking, drinking, handshaking, smiling, laughing and awe-ing.

Xiao Zhan adjusted his black tie that was a perfect match for his crispy white shirt he was wearing under his black waistcoat. His eyes wanderer around again but the shutter sounds of the cameras brought him back to where he was.

"So, how was it to act with this young lady ?" A guy asked Xiao Zhan before he tilt his mic towards him.

Xiao Zhan let out a quick laugh before he quickly glanced at the female lead of that drama. In other words, his co worker. He learned towards the mic to answer that question.

"Ahm... It was really great. She is a really talented girl." He complimented his co star and that lady thanked him with her red cheeks.

"How about the kissing scene? It was a talk among the fans." That mic guy asked with a chuckle.

Xiao Zhan too chuckled because everyone around him was laughing and teasing him.

"Well, it was good. I mean we both have done on-screen kissings a lot in our past works so kissing wasn't a tough part. Its just work." He turned towards that girl and she was all blushing and she said "Yes. Xiao ge is right." She nodded.

"There was a scene there the young lady told you to be quite when you are eating dinner." The mic guy again.

Xiao Zhan thought about it and he nodded his head at him and her "Yeah there was."

"Well that scene was quite like the scene of 'The Untamed'. Don't you think?" The guy asked with a little tease.

Xiao Zhan's smile widened and he laughed. His cheeks were a little pink when he nodded in yes.

"Oh that reminds a WangXian moment right?" The girl beside Xiao Zhan smiled in excitement.

Xiao Zhan touched his nose to hide his secret blush and he pretended like he was ready for the next question but it was worst than before.

"It's been two years since the Untamed Series end. But Still fans are really talking about WangXian... Especially about YiZhan. People want to know what happened to BJYX. Are you guys still keeping your contacts?"

The immediate mention of that particular person made Xiao Zhan's heart beat fast. He smiled , showing his bunny teeth. He tried to hide his blush but it was a waste of time. He nodded.

"We are quite busy with our works but we still have each other's contact. We are still friends." Xiao Zhan replayed shyly.

"Do you ever miss him?"

Xiao Zhan chuckled again. He nodded his head with that bright smile. "Yeah. Sometimes I miss him." He admitted.

"Didi also miss you Zhan Ge." Suddenly someone stole all the attention of the people around Xiao Zhan... Even Xiao Zhan.