Story 9 : Wo Ai Ni

Xiao Zhan was staring at his own hands on that table. His heart was aching and he was listening to those people who were giving advices in a bit rude way.

"Are you guys listening or not?" The Manager lady asked and Xiao Zhan parted his lips before he look up to her across that rectangular table. He nodded slowly at her frowning face.

"Good. What about you?" That lady looked at the person sitting beside Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan's eyes automatically dropped at his Boyfriend, who was staring straight at that lady in return without any expression on his face.

"Wang Yibo, Are you listening what we are saying?" She asked with a bit of frustration.

Xiao Zhan had an urge to poke him to speak but Yibo already opened his mouth.

"Yes, I'm listening but I'm not understanding." Yibo's voice was cold as hell and she had to frown before she took a sigh of frustration.

Xiao Zhan in other hand was gaping at that stubborn boy. There was a mixture of feeling in his eyes but that women's voice made him avert his eyes from Yibo.

"Are you trying to be rebel? It will only bring you harm nothing else. I hope you can understand it now." She was a bit pissed off.

"I'm not being rebel. I'm just being curious that why we both are sitting in front of you guys and taking advices from you. You guys aren't our parents." Yibo's cold voice made a little fear inside Xiao Zhan's chest. He was worried about him.

"Wang Yibo!!!! Don't make me angry." She slammed her hands onto that table and Xiao Zhan was jumped on that sound. But Yibo wasn't even blinked by her action. He continues looked at her with those cold eyes.

"Yibo, this is something really serious. You both should understand the situation." One of the guys who were with that lady tried to make Yibo understand.

Xiao Zhan gulped in nervous. He wasn't nervous because of those people. He was nervous because of Yibo's coldness. He knows It will not be a good thing for Yibo.

"We have already done what you guys asked for. We didn't interact in that award night. Wasn't it enough for you guys?" Yibo asked again and there wasn't any change in his frame except the ounce of frustration filled in his tone.

Xiao Zhan gaped at that stubborn kid beside him and he wanted to really shut his mouth.

"Yeah. You guys done it but what was Xiao Zhan doing at the end?" She asked back.

Xiao Zhan immediately snapped his eyes at her.

Yibo was still staring that women.

"He put his trophy on your seat and sat next to it. He was giving this face and it was clear in his that you guys having been forced to do that entire drama." She said with anger.

"Finally you admitted it was a drama. By the way, people aren't fools. They will understand it even if he sat on my chair or not." Yibo counter fired.

"We strictly warned you guys about the situation and how could you make an action like that at the end?"

"Are you guys afraid of attacked by our fans? Is that why you are mad?" Yibo didn't change his attitude.