Story 7 : Drunken Yibo

"You want more?" Yubin asked to Yibo in wonder when Yibo put his empty glass on that table.

Yibo looked at Yubin and he smiled when he nodded.

"Here you go." Yubin slide another shot of tequila towards Yibo and Yibo took that immediately from that table. He was about to drink it but a hand grabbed his wrist and stopped him from drinking.

Yibo frowned at the person who grabbed his hand and that person was definitely raised a brow at him.

"How many you had already?" Xiao Zhan asked like he had the whole right to do that.

Yibo immediately raised his other hand in front of his gege and showed two fingers.

"Two." He curled his full lips cutely when he said that.

Xiao Zhan ignored the inappropriate thoughts was about pop up on his head and low-key glared at him.

"No. Four. You were about to have your fifth and you are not gonna have it" Xiao Zhan informed coldly.

"No it's my second. Zhan ge is lying. Let me have it." Yibo tried to pull his hand away from Xiao Zhans grasp. But Xiao Zhan didn't let go of it.

"Lao Xiao, let him have it." Zhuo Cheng said with a smile.

Xiao Zhan turned to him with a glare.

"Woah! Why are you looking at me like that?" Zhuo Cheng immediately frowned.

"Zhan ge, leave my hand." Yibo pulled his hand again but Xiao Zhan grabbed it more tightly.

"Why are you so angry? Let him drink it." Yubin said.

"Why did you give him another shot?"  Xiao Zhan glared at Yubin too.

Yubin immediately frowned at Xiao Zhan before he chuckle.

"Wow! You are so scary. Didn't we came here to drink ?" He asked and Xiao Zhan saw Haikuan and Zhuo Cheng smiling.

"He had more than enough for his age." Xiao Zhan replied ignoring their laughs.

"Hey, why did you say that? I'm 21" Yibo interrupted Xiao Zhan.

"Yibo, you had enough." Everyone there noticed the tone change of Xiao Zhan when he spoke to Yibo. It was a bit softer than earlier.

"Nope. I want to drink." Yibo said stubbornly and he raised his left hand to took that shot from his right hand. He was about to have it again but Xiao Zhan caught his both hands immediately.

"Zhan geee..." Yibo was a bit irritated but he was cute.

Xiao Zhan tried to hold his smile when he shook his head to Yibo.

"I won't let you." He said and took that glass from Yibo before he slide it towards Yubin back. Yubin definitely frowned at him.

"Zhan ge, I want that." Yibo leaned to take that glass again but Xiao Zhan didn't let him.

"Yibo, Zhan is right you had enough." Haikuan tapped Yibo's shoulder.