Story 3 : "Good night Wei Ying"

"What did you say to Ji Li this morning?"

Xiao Zhan jumped on Yibo's voice and he suddenly turned to him with a hand on his chest.

"You scared me !!" Xiao Zhan sighed while patting his own chest.

They were in their trailor van. When the shooting ended for that night, Xiao Zhan was on his gray sleeveless inner and his black shorts. He was about to remove his make up. But Yibo just scared him.

"Answer Me Zhang Ge." He demanded with his cold voice. Crossing his arms over his chest, he stared his elder. He was on his full Lan Wangji costume. So his look was more intimidating.

Xiao Zhan let out a confused chuckle.

"What did I say?" He asked back to Yibo before leaning his back on that mirror and mirroring Yibo's pose.

"Did you say that you are scared of me?" He asked.

"What?"

"...."

"I'm scared of you?..... What the hell are you talki........ Oh.... Wait.... Are you asking about....." Xiao Zhan suddenly remember the talk with Ji Li in that morning.

"Yeah. Why did you say something like that? Am I really a scary person?"

Wang Yibo demanded an answer.

That morning Jili asked him about Yibo's waist size and he asked if Xiao Zhan could measure it. But he said he dare not to do that. Because he was afraid to get hited by the younger. And he said he don't want to make Yibo mad.

"It's not what I really meant Yibo." Xiao Zhan immediately uncrossed his arms.

Yibo didn't say anything. He just stared him and his face was cold.

"Yibo,... He asked me to measure your waist size. So I said I won't."

Yibo still didn't reply but didn't avert his eyes too.

"I didn't mean that you are scary.... I mean.... It simply means I respect your personal space." Xiao Zhan tried to make yibo understand.

"Aiyyaa...Believe me." Xiao Zhan hit the youngers arm.

Yibo sighed before he uncross his arms. He wide his arms when he took a step forward. Xiao Zhan frowned.

"Do it." Yibo said.

"Do what?" Xiao Zhan was all taken aback.

"Measure it."

"What are you saying.... Haha... It's not funny. Go back to your van." Xiao Zhan pushed Yibo by his chest and was about to turn around.

"So it was true that you are scared of me." Yibo stated.

"Ayyaaaaa." Xiao Zhan face palmed and sighed.

"Ei Lao wang, go back to your van. You worked hard today. Go and rest." He said almost yelling.

"I won't go if you don't do it." He wide his arms again.