001

Jungkook,

                Sorry if I was not able to tell you this in person. I am too afraid to face you so I chose to write all my feelings into this letter.

  As you are reading this right now, I am probably boarding in the plane already going to the Philippines. I will be going there with Sungwon. Yes, you read it right. It's Sungwon. I've been in love with him since I can't remember. He is my childhood friend. My childhood sweetheart. I dreamt of marrying him someday but then I met you. The very first time we met, I already knew you were a good catch. You were wearing all this branded shirts and shoes and you were friends with the campus' famous students. And so that day, I changed my dream. I wanted to live comfortably. And by comfortable, I mean having a lifetime partner who would supply me all the material things I want to have. Call me gold digger but that's just who I am. You were an heir, I heard. And you were so in love with me, so I took the opportunity. But then after 3 years of marriage, I realized that material things aren't enough for me. I wanted to live with the person whom I truly love. Sad to say, it's not you. Sorry, but all this time, I realized I was still madly in love with Sungwon. That's why I made this decision. I don't want to hurt us both in the end so I decided this would be the best thing. And I wish, you would understand me. Let me go Jungkook. Find the person who will truly love you. I hope you all the wishes. Goodbye.

                                                                                                                                                                                    -Jimin.