032

UNEDITED

'I vow to always love you. To always be there when you need someone to lean on and to always be the one to wipe your tears away. I will be your husband, your enemy, and your bestfriend. When the world stops making an effort to understand you, I will still remain by your side. I will never leave you. We will have fights. We will shout at one another and we will probably cry, but that doesn't mean that our love for each other will fade. Whatever may happen in the future, I will always be with you. Forever, I will be your Jeon Jimin'

Those were his promise to Jungkook in front of their family and friends. In front of the altar. On their wedding day.

It was a beautiful memory that he will always treasure. That always be kept in his heart, forever. He may have forgotten about it, but as sure as the sun rising in the east, every memory of him with Jungkook standing by his side will always be remembered by his heart.

His mind may have forgotten, but his heart which only beats for one man will never- ever forget.

☆☆☆★★

"-min. Jimin" his eyes wandered at the beautiful face of Jeon Jungkook. The very person he made a promise with. His husband.

"S-sorry" he didn't want to cry. He doesn't have the right to. He broke his promise. He forgot about him. Sure, it was inevitable considering the impact and trauma he gained from the accident, but still.

"Hey baby- shh" Jungkook's frantic hands wiped his tears away "tell me where it hurts" he saw how Jungkook's eyes wandered all over his body to check for any injury.

"Here" he brought the younger's warm hands on his chest "it hurts here" he confessed, fat tears he cannot hold back continuously rolling down his face.

Still carefully deciding on what he should say for starters, he slowly brought Jungkook's face near his. Their lips lightly grazing and their breaths fanning back and forth as he stared deep into Jungkook's beautiful jet black orbs. It was slowly drowning him- just like how it always does years ago.

His heart was beating crazily inside his chest, he's sure Jungkook can hear and feel the abnormal thumping of it.

A slight blush crept on his cheeks when Jungkook connected their lips for a couple of seconds.

It was just a short kiss but it caused havoc on his system.

He wouldn't complain though.

"I finally remembered everything" he said in a whisper-like voice. He was expecting Jungkook to be shocked or something so imagine his face when the younger kissed him on the forehead instead, whispering back something like "I know".

And that's when he realized something.

"Wait, I wasn't abducted?" he pushed Jungkook a little too forcefully just so he could see his reaction.

And the younger was smiling.

"No one can I hurt you as long as we're here" there was a hint of smugness on Jungkook's voice as he smiled deviously. It rendered his attention.

"We?" he urged and the younger smiled.

"We. As in me, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, and Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook smiled proudly while his brows furrowed disappointedly.

"How come you call them hyung while you call me baby? I'm your hyung too" there was an obvious pout on his lips as he blurted out his petty complaint.