𝐨𝐧𝐞

There are a lot of things you should know about me

But I'm just going to list a few 'essential' things.

My name is Kendra Dielliza Thon, I have a dumbheaded ginger giant for a little sister, her name is Phoebe, but I call her the outcome of night filled with lust and vodka.

We're kinda rich, my dad owns one of the most prestigious banks in the west coast, and I have three cars, so my life isn't necessarily what a lot of people considered as bad.

I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad, the co-captain is my friend Alicia, she likes to act like she hates me but we both know I'm one of the main reasons why she wakes up in the mornin-

"Kendra." Alicia interrupts me in a firm tone, evidently mad about something.

Nothing new.

"What?" She glares at me, well I think she did, you could never really tell because she never really wasn't glaring at someone.

"Do you have to hum while you write? It's blocking my thinking." She complains, as usual.

"It helps me concentrate." I reason with an eye roll. "And you hum all the time." I counter after a second of silence, feeling the need to say more because the harder her glare became, the drier it made my throat.

I knew Alicia would never hurt me, or anyone- mainly due to the fact that when we were sophomores Principal Aardvark said she was going to be expelled if she got into another fight on the school premises.

We had an assembly for it and everything.

But sometimes she just woke up on the wrong side of the wrong side of the bed, you were either walking on eggshells or shards of glass when talking to her, no inbetween.

She blatantly ignored my statement and focused back on what I only would assume to be homework. Study hall was our last period of the day, and being the nerd she was, she always wanted to get as much work done as possible before she went home.

Her and Olivia, we're the hand-me-downs of our group-representatives, secondhand versions of, Charlotte, Chelsea and I.

Or at least that's what Charlotte normally said when they weren't there to listen.

A lot of people wondered how we worked together as partners on the cheer squad, considering the fact that we were like day and night, but it wasn't really easy to explain, we worked together perfectly fine.

According to the student body, I was numerous things, but a bitch would probably be the word used the most.

I get why they'd say that but the problem was that they're opinions on me would be found underneath the definition of irrelevance in the English dictionary.