𝐏 𝐈 𝐏 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 {𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞}

~Two Months Ago~

"Two Days. I told you to have as much fun as you want but keep your sister included, have fun together." Stefani says, the image of Kendra's father sitting behind his work desk with a pointed look fixed in her direction, flashes in her mind at the sound of his voice.

"I get it dad." She rolls her eyes, exactly what she'd do if he was in her presence. "We went over this throughout the drive to the airport."

"Okay good." He says firmly, obviously serious. "Today being the Third day is the Franco's. show, immediately, it's over, you grab Mimi, and make you're way to the airport." Her jaw drops in disbelief.

"Wait what?" She asks calmly rolling her eyes at her sister who was going on and on about how she really needed to 'season up her life' due to the fact that they were in Paris.

"Uh.... Yes?" His voice questions, from the other end of the line. "Uh... No?" She mocks her father. "No after party?"

"Hell no. There is no way I'm letting my seventeen and sixteen year old children go to a place filled with illicit people." He says unwavering. "But-"

"Nothing." She rolls her eyes and lets out a huff in annoyance. "Bye father."

"See you tonight, bellezza." His nonchalant response makes her roll her eyes once again as the call comes to an end.

"-and you know we have to make it count, you know? Last day in Paris... Last day of freedom." Phoebe rambles, trying on different hats.

"Last day of freedom?" Kendra chuckles. "We're going back home, Phoebs, not to prison." Her sister scoffs as she zips her luggage. "Speak for yourself."

"Soccer practices with the personal coach are starting today, but dad paid a fee so that they'd let me resume tomorrow." It was Kendra turn to scoff. "You really want to get on the team, huh?"

"I mean duh. They're uniform is navy blue and white! And they have matching headbands, that they wear it all the time." She gushes. "Last semester I might have been just a regular freshmen, but I'n determined to be a sophomore on the soccer team."

Kendra grimaces at her sister's words. "Yeah, cause that's an upgrade."

"It is! They're badass." "You called Olivia badass simply cause she said she had ice cream for breakfast. I think it's safe to say that your definition of badass is illegitimate."

Phoebe laughs. "Shut up and let's go get breakfast."

The sisters walk hand-in-hand and make their way down to the lobby. "What are we doing today?" Kendra pulls a face. "Go to Franco's fashion show, and fly home."

Franco was one of Stefani's closest friends, and he had successfully put together his own fashion show with strictly his designs, and what better way to congratulate an old friend than to give your daughter as a complimentary piece of equipment.

"Only? Well that's disheartening." She pouts, the girls decided to strictly walk and cycle during their abbreviated voyage, not willing to miss out on the finer things that the domain had to offer.

"What do you want us to do then? It is our last day after all." "Paintings!"

"Um. I don't think dad's gonna be happy when he gets told that I walked the run away in a 25,000 dollar dress with paint all over my body." Kendra was actually very excited about the whole concept of her modelling in one of her dad's designer friends fashion show.

I mean who wouldn't want to go to Paris? Even if it was just for a minute?

But she was mainly excited about the envious glares she'd be getting left and right when she goes to school the next day.