𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞―𝐒𝟒 𝐄𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

❝︎My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with

❝︎My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with...❞︎

𝟷𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾

LILY EXPLAINED THE STORY OF A time where she had come across a hunter that told her that the Winchesters were in the possession of the Colt. She saw it as her chance to get it. She knew that if she went up against them that she would have lost easily, so she decided to simply ask for it.  Instead, she had found out that a woman, Bela Talbot, whom I had the pleasure in getting to know, almost nine years ago, had taken the Colt from them. That had been long before I had told Lily about the supernatural. We bonded over the fact that we both had made crossroad deals. I knew her past and how she had made her deal for her parents to stop abusing her. It ended up with both of them dead. Both doomed to hell, we managed to have made great friends as we tried our best to come up with ideas on how to find a way to get out of the inevitable. Of course, with no luck, we parted ways but still managed to come across each other a few more times. I have not seen her in five years, however, and I didn't get to see her in hell. I felt bad, knowing she was strung up on the chains I knew all too well.

Instead, after meeting the Winchesters, Lily's intentions managed to change for the better. In March, two months before Dean's time was up, Lily tried her best in an attempt to get Dean out of his deal. Of course, at first, the Winchesters didn't believe her when she told them she wanted to help but eased around her when she told them she had an older sister that made a deal and was unable to find a loophole in time. Despite the time Lily had known Dean, she didn't want him to go to hell. So, for two months, she fought alongside Sam and Dean trying to save him from the pit.

Spending every day of his last weeks trying to track down Lilith in the form of desperation, they wasted no time and did not hesitate to face her head-on. Inevitably, they failed, and Lily tried to do her best to be there for the younger Winchester, but eventually, they both parted ways. However, this only lasted a month because none of them completely severed their ties with Ruby. Sam was going through the same process that Lily had gone through after I died, and with me being gone for six months at the time, Lily found it practically impossible to bring me back and focused on seeking revenge on her own time. She never did give up hunting, though. Lily managed to fit in a couple of hunts, saving people along the way, which made me proud to hear.