𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞―𝐒𝟓 𝐄𝟏𝟎: 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

❝︎No, I won't, I won't pretend to know what you've been through...❞︎

𝟷𝟼𝚃𝙷 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿

MY EYES NEVER LEFT JO AS she approached the gate. My gaze glued to her face, although she looked beyond beautiful in the dress she was wearing. It was a backless black cocktail dress, and her heels echoed louder against the floor with every step she took, growing closer to the mansion. She leaned into the intercom as she pressed the button, standing there, waiting for an answer. "Hello?" The voice asked over the intercom.

"Hello. My car broke down. I—I need some help." Jo stuttered, seemingly afraid, making her act much more believable.

"I'll be down in a minute." The voice answered, leaving us to do nothing but wait. Jo crossed her arms over her chest and turned around to face the opposite side of the gate. Not long after, the gates swung open, and two men, we knew were possessed by demons, approached her. At the same time, she walked passed the gates, cautiously advancing toward them. "Evening, pretty lady. Get yourself on in here." One of the demons said, eyeing her body lustfully.

"I just need to make a call."

"You don't need to call anyone, baby." The demon added, only breaking his gaze on her body to glance over at his partner. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need." I wasn't sure if it was the fact that it was a demon, or it was simply just the way he looked at her like she was a piece of meat, but suddenly my overprotective side shined through, and I had a difficult time keeping calm. I was sure Lily noticed my demeanor change because she placed a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me. I took a deep breath, but I kept my eyes on the beautiful blonde hunter.

"You know what? I think I should wait by my car," Jo suggested to herself, knowing the demons would try to stop her. When she spun around, the one closest to her grabbed her arm. His eyes turned black, indicating for certain that these two men were, in fact, demons and we were in the right place, not that I ever doubted the demon I tortured was lying to me about where I could find the demon, Crowley. After Becky gave Sam the lead on the Colt, despite my concerns about it not working against Lucifer, I was very adamant about getting it. I knew whether or not it worked on Lucifer that it was worth a try and that it would be significant leverage to have.