Onyx

Todoroki arrived home at the same time at Midoriya did. He greeted the shorter male as Midoriya unlocked the door and they both headed inside. Midoriya frowned when he noticed his friends slight limp. "Are you alright Todoroki?" Midoriya asked curiously.

Todoroki looked back at him curiously with a him before he nodded. "Yeah I'm alright. The boss wanted to go shopping and I followed him in, little did we both know, there was a huge sale and I got pushed back into a pillar. The edge jabbed into my hip so it hurts to walk. I'll be fine in the morning though. I'm gonna put some ice on it in a little bit." He explained, waving off his friends concern.

"Oh. Well sit down then. I'll go heat you up some pot roast." Midoriya smiled and guided his roommate to the couch. "Thank you. I appreciate it." Todoroki sat down and turned the TV on, seeing the news was on.

Midoriya headed to the kitchen and made two bowls of food, heating them up before returning to the couch. He paused once he saw what was on the TV. It was a story covering the recent disappearance of a city council member.

"-reports state that councilman, Himoko Usaki, had a visit from someone just hours before his disappearance. That man is none other than entrepreneur, millionaire, philanthropist,  and suspected crime Lord, Bakugou Katsuki. When asked about his meeting with Himoko, Bakugou replied; "I have no interest in discussing in depth the events that took place during that meeting. I will say that it was in fact about the future election." With the events that happened to the previous mayor, an election will be scheduled by the end of next month. With the whispers of Bakugou's true nature, is it possible the cities saint is really striving to become city mayor while using his power to get rid of those in his way? More at 7"

Midoriya scoffed, passing a bowl to Todoroki before changing the channel to some nature documentary. There was a disgruntled mrrw and Janus, the Chimera cat Todoroki adopted a year ago, jumped on the couch and pawed at his owners leg, meowing demandingly.

Todoroki blew on a bite of pot roast he had before offering it to the cat. Janus bit it before jumping off the couch and running away to eat in peace. Probably in the closet or something. "Thank you for dinner, Midoriya." Todoroki spoke as they watched quietly.

Midoriya waved him off before taking the dishes to the sink, glancing at the phones as one dinged. He leaned over to check which one it was from and frowned. "Uh.. Todoroki? Why is there a contact on your phone that says Daddy?"

He was met with silence. He knew his roommate didn't have a good relationship with his dad so there was no way that was Enji's contact. "Bring it here!" Todoroki called and Midoriya grabbed his phone and brought it over to his friend who was curled up on the couch.

He handed Todoroki his phone and Todoroki unlocked it, looking at the contact before his cheeks heated up and he hid his face. "My boss changed his contact when I wasn't looking." He muttered, changing the contact back.

"Why did your boss change his contact to daddy?" Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows. "He's a flirt." Todoroki shrugged in reply, sending a text to his boss before turning his phone off. It buzzed immediately after and he checked what it said before sending another text. It went back and forth for a bit before he put his phone on his stomach. Janus jumped up and laid on top of it, stretching out as Midoriya sat by Todoroki's feet.

The two sat in silence, and the day soon ended.

——————

Bakugou picked up the glass of whiskey from the serving tray, thanking the waitress as she walked away. He checked his phone once it vibrated and he smirked once he saw the contact.

Baby: Why did you change my contact for you to Daddy?

Because why not? I know your into DDLB. I know your a little. Let me be your Daddy.