Agate (18+)

Bakugou returned to his home at around 16:00. What he found made him feel all gross and warm inside. Todoroki was wearing some of the soft clothes he had bought for him yesterday and he was curled up in Bakugou's armchair, watching the television. Midoriya sat in front of the chair on the floor, head back against Todoroki's leg as the little petted the green curls mindlessly.

They both looked up at him when they heard the clatter of keys in the bowl near the door and Bakugou smirked softly at the sight. "Welcome home sir!" Todoroki spoke quickly as he sat up in his seat, looking at Bakugou excitedly.

"Ah.. w-welcome home.. s-sir!" Midoriya was quick to copy Todoroki but he kept his eyes down, not daring to make eye contact.

Bakugou headed down the steps into the sunken living room and he petted Todoroki's soft hair gently. "Hey babe, we're you bored without me? Or did you have fun with the new dog?" Bakugou teased, letting his eyes drift down to Midoriya who kept his head bowed. Todoroki leaned his head against Bakugou's hip, looking up at the blonde. "He kept me company, sir."

"Sorry, I don't know who you're addressing? Who is this sir?" Bakugou hummed, tugging the bicolored locks gently. "Daddy. He kept me company, daddy." Todoroki corrected himself, leaning further into Bakugou. The blonde nodded and petted his head gently, looking back to Midoriya.

"What? Are you not going to come to greet your master like a proper dog?" Bakugou asked, raising his eyebrow. Midoriya glanced up quickly and then looked away, fidgeting nervously. "I-I don't understand what your asking for." He mumbled. "Take a wild fucking guess." Bakugou growled.

Midoriya flinched and moved onto his hands and knees, crawling closer and pressing his face against Bakugou's leg, looking up. "R-ruff?"

The blonde snorted and covered his mouth, looking down at the greenette in amusement. "Shitty Deku, that's not what I meant. You really are a stupid dog. Fine, if that's how you want to greet me from now on, that's the only way I'll take it." Bakugou reached down and ruffled the green locks roughly in amusement.

"W-what?! No! No!" Midoriya whined, looking up at him and shaking his head. Bakugou gripped his chin, kneeling so he was eye level with the sub. "What? Don't like being a mutt? Would you rather be my bitch?" He growled, leaning closer until Midoriya could feel his breath against his lips. The sub had wide eyes, staring up at Bakugou almost like he was in a trance.

Hesitantly, Izuku nodded.

———————

Todoroki never thought he would be a spectator. Especially in the playroom. This was usually the place where he was on the receiving end of everything, but now he got to watch as he best friend was the one getting fucked, physically and mentally.

Midoriya sat fidgeting on the bed, right in the middle of it, staring at Bakugou as he stood in the closet, going through his shelves and chests of toys. His movements were calm and calculated, looking through the storage areas and thinking about what to use. But Todoroki could tell he was excited, spotting every twitch and shiver that went down the blondes back.

Bakugou turned, carrying a variety of things over to the bed and dropping them down. It wasn't anything Todoroki was expecting. There was a blindfold and some padded restraints.. He leaned over to get a better look as Bakugou picked up the blindfold and put it on Midoriya, keeping him from ruining the surprise of what was coming next. The sub whispered softly and was shushed with a hungry kiss.

"Safe words. Stop is Thorn. Slow down is Agate." Bakugou murmured softly against his lips, kissing Midoriya once more before pulling away. "Repeat them to me." He ordered.