Chapter 1: Sarah's POV

I brushed my hair and took a deep breath. As I put on my stripper outfit to go out and strip, I remembered James and the fun we used to have before we grew apart and I became so poor that I had to become a stripper.

"2 minutes until show Sarah" a man yelled.

I quickly put on my lipstick and ran to my assigned pole. I began singing and dancing when I saw a familiar face in the crowd. I couldn't put my finger on who it was, but I know they recognized me too. It wasn't- no it can't be- HENRI? I run off of stage feeling sick, he's never seen me this way before and I'm completely and utterly embarrassed. I shouldn't be. I'm 29 and I have every right to do what I want with my body. The manager comes out.

"Sarah!! What are you doing? Get back out there!" He yells.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't feel very well at the moment" I run out of the building and Henri is there waiting for me.

He hugs me and raises his brow.

"Sarah?"

I nod my head and he hugs me again. I feel a tear filling in my eye and he smiles.

"James will be so happy to see you!" He says.

I start to feel sick again and frown.

I haven't seen James until he broke my heart and never showed up to our wedding. I made a vow to myself I would never love again. And I didn't. James was the only boy I ever loved.

Comment for a chapter 2!!