Chapter 2: Jame's POV

Henri just came home and says he knows where I can find Sarah. I haven't seen her since our wedding that I didn't show up to. I've never been with another woman since Sarah. I was so madly in love with her. Ben Franklin was supposed to walk her down then isle. But he kidnapped me and wouldn't let me go. After that, Sarah assumed I didn't love her and she lost all contact with me. I took a quick shower and put on my nicest outfit and brushed my hair. Henri and I walk out of the house, in the carriage he gives me a hat and sunglasses to disguise myself. I wonder why? We go into a building and I see Sarah dancing her heart away. I get all choked up and try to stop myself from crying. I've never loved anyone since Sarah. Have I got a bunch of girls pregnant? Yes. But did I talk about Sarah the whole time? Also yes. As she spins on the pole, I admire how her hair twirls in the air. I'm definitely falling in love again. When she's done and walks off stage, I run outside to wait for her. I'm in love and always will be. Sarah comes out and gives henri a hug.

"Who's your friend?" She asks him.

"Uh. Sarah... this is James." Henri says nervously.

Sarah's eyes roll to the back of her head and she passes out.