𝒩𝒪𝑅𝒲𝒜𝒴

Chapter II | 𝒩𝒪𝑅𝒲𝒜𝒴

Kendall and Kylie Kardashian spotted out to lunch

Kendall and Kylie Kardashian were spotted while out to lunch in Los Angeles with Kendall's son, Sondre Witzøe.

——— £ ———

"How are things with Tino and you?" Kendall asked as we sat in the restaurant.

"Things are good. I miss him a lot." I answered.

"Didn't you just got back from seeing him in Washington?" Kendall asked.

"Yup, but I still miss him." I replied.

"Then maybe you should move to Washington permanently." Kendall said.

"I was thinking about doing that but I should talk to Tino about because he stays on campus most of the time so." I said.

"Yeah, you guys should definitely talk about it." She said.

"I like the new Kendall. She's more comfortable than old Kendall." I said.

"Being a mom has changed me." She said.

"I can see that. So, how are Gustav and you doing?" I asked.

"Great, I think he might propose soon. I just have this feeling and plus he wants another baby and I want Sondre to be a little more older before we try for another one." She answered, looking at Sondre who was asleep in his stroller.

"I think you guys are going to get engaged then just like Kourtney, you'll end up pregnant during the process of planning the wedding." I said.

"I can't believe, Kourtney is having her sixth kid." She said.

"You know she always wanted a big family and she's getting it." I said.

"Just like how you wanted to have two kids by the time you're what twenty-four or twenty-five." She said.

"I still do but Tino and I are not ready for that. Plus his family would freak out if we didn't do things the traditional way." I said.

"Right. Do you think you would ever marry into that family?" She asked.

"I may they have their issues but I love Tino and I would definitely put up with his family for him." I answered.

"Well then, Princess Kylie, can you invite Tino to our family vacation?" She asked.

"What family vacation?" I replied.

"Gustav and I want everyone to come to Norway for a family vacation." She said.

"Oh, really, well I'm excited to finally visit Norway." I said.

"Right and you guys can finally meet the rest of Gustav's family." She said.

"You're getting engaged in Norway for sure." I said.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Definitely." I answered.

——— £ ———

"Mom!" I exclaimed, walking into my mother's house.

"I'm the kitchen!" Kris yelled.

I walked towards the kitchen and found her with Corey and Kourtney.

"Hey guys." I said.

"How are you?" Kris asked.

"I'm good, just came over to talk about our trip to Norway and me making Washington D.C. my home." I answered.

"You want to move to Washington." Kris said.

"Does this have to do with Tino?" Kourtney asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"You're an adult it's your decision to make." Corey said.

"Okay, after we come back from Norway, I'm going straight to Washington D.C." I said.

"I hope you this means your relationship is going to the next level. You guys will be living together and things will be different and your relationship will be tested." Kris said.

"I know but I'm ready." I said.

——— £ ———

Kylie Kardashian Sells $600 Million Stake in Beauty Business

Coty to buy controlling stake in celebrity's startup as it chases after younger customers

Kylie Kardashian's cosmetics brand was valued at $1.2 billion in a deal with beauty giant Coty.

Coty Inc. is paying $600 million for a controlling stake in Kylie Kardashian's cosmetics startup, wagering that the celebrity's brand can revive a struggling beauty business based on CoverGirl and Max Factor.

The fragrance and cosmetics company said it plans to buy 51% of Kylie Cosmetics, valuing it at $1.2 billion.

Ms. Kardashian, the youngest of the five Kardashian sisters, founded the brand in 2015 and promoted it on Instagram where she has amassed more than 150 million followers.

She will remain the public face of the company.