ꪖꪀᧁꫀꪶᦓ ꪶ꠸ᛕꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ

Chapter XII | ꪖꪀꫀꪶ ꪗꪮꪊ

May 2020

Liked by kyliekardashian and 37,947 others

alexiosgreece 🌞

View all 514 comments

kyliekardashian Babe

——£——

Liked by alexiosgreece and 8,076,545 others

kyliekardashian 🤍

View all 31,279 comments

——£——

"Let's break up." Kylie mumbled, looking down.

Tino's eyes widened. "What?" He asked.

"I—" Kylie started. She needed the right words. "We have different priorities and I'm getting antsy now and I want to live the life that I have always envisioned for myself. I love you, but..." Kylie paused.

"What?" Tino asked.

"I don't think we should be together anymore." She answered.

"Is it about the conversation we had with your mom? Are you really that serious about children and marriage?" He exasperated.

Kylie closed her eyes.

"I don't want to fight with you. I want us to end things peacefully, Tino. You can focus on school and be with your family and I'll be doing what makes me happy." She said.

Tino clenched his fists.

"What? You're just going to move on from me...us. You're not going to let me fight for our relationship. You're just giving up on us." He said.

"Let me do this! Please, let me go. I've thought about this for a long time! Every time I talk to you I just get brushed off, and I'm just tired of it... Everyday I wake up and I think, 'am I really happy? How long can I put my desires on hold on for you?' I'm not happy. I want the things that I have always dreamed of and I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming myself for not realizing it sooner." She said as she took a deep breath.

Tino shook his head.

Kylie looked up, tears brimming at the edge.

"So, let's break up." She said as she gave a heartbreaking smile.

Tino nodded.

"I'll let you go but only because I'm going to get you back. I'll let you have your space and do whatever you want but remember, Kylie, you're mine." Tino said as he walked away from her into the closet to pack some clothes.

He walked back into the living room.

"We're not breaking up...it's a break. We're just taking a break. We're just going to focus on ourselves until we can be together again." He said, holding a duffel bag and a suitcase.

Kylie sighed.

"Goodbye for now." He said, walking to the door.

Kylie buried her head into the pillow on the couch and cried herself to sleep.

——£——

KYLIE KARDASHIAN & PRINCE CONSTANTINE ALEXIOS OF GREECE TAKING A BREAK FROM RELATIONSHIP

Kylie Kardashian and Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece are both single again -- the couple is walking away from their relationship ... for now, TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the now exes say they haven't been together since mid May.

We're told they've been trying to make the relationship work for a while, but several weeks ago they decided to step away -- at least for now. Worth noting ... Kylie hasn't posted anything with Constantine Alexios since May. 16.

For now, their new relationship status is ... complicated, but single.