🌟 Cheering up

"Come to the back side of the gym after school. I have something to tell you."

You looked at your crush with wide eyes as he left the lab.

Ba-dum Ba-dum

Your face grew hotter and hotter and you felt like crying tears of happiness. Or scream. Or jump high in the air and cheer.

What did HE have to tell you? And why did he want you to come at the back of the gym to tell you?

'That place is the top location for love confessions! Does he... Want... To...?' You squealed, a big smile on your face. The rest time at the science club room passed quickly with you imagining every kind of scenario, from bad to really good ones.

"Y-N."

"Yes Senkie~? I'm in a good mood so don't spoil it~" You said with a bright smile but a dark aura being emmited from you.

"I just wanted to tell you to focus, so you won't make a mess and have to stay to clean it up after school."

'Oh no! If I stay after school to clean up, I won't get the chance to hear what Crush-kun wants to tell me! Come on Y/N! Focus!'

.
.
.

"I can't do it..." You whispered when you looked at your crush from behind the wall. He had his back at you, looking at the school's garden while he was waiting. "No. I have to go! Even if I don't go know, he'll tell me to come again here tomorrow if what he wants to tell me is important... Phew! Here I go!" You took a deep breath and walked at towards him.

"H-Hello, C-Crush-kun!" You said and looked at him with a strained smile. You felt really nervous.

"Hi Y/N. Glad you could make it!" He gave you a "perfect" smile, it was hard for you to not let yourself sigh dreamily.

"Y-You wanted s-something t-to tell me?" You looked up.

"Yeah!" He looked at you with a smirk. He bended slightly so he could be closer and to an eye level with your, a lot shorter, self.

"Do you have a crush on me?"

"Huh?" You gasped. That was highly unexpected. "I... Y-Yeah... I do..." You lowered your head to look at the ground in embarrassment. That was the first time you confessed who your crush was to anyone else but your best friend Yuzuriha.

"I see." His smile seemed to darken and his eyes looked a bit menacing.

"Disgusting." He said.

"What?" You looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Do you really think you are someone good enough to like me?" He grabbed your jaw so you could look at him straight to the eyes. "I deserve the hottest and sexiest girl in the country! And you... You aren't even cute!" He let you go and left the scene as tears rolled down your cheeks. "Don't fall for someone you don't deserve, stupid!" You kneeled down and started sobbing.

.
.
.

"Disgusting."

"What?"

'What the hell!' Senku glanced from behind the wall. He was gravely curious when he overheard your crush whispering to you about meeting him here.

"Do you really think you are someone good enough to like me?" He grabbed your jaw so you could look at him straight to the eyes. "I deserve the hottest and sexiest girls in the country! And you... You aren't even cute!"

The last thing he was expecting was that he would act so badly and arrogantly towards you when he heard about you having a crush on him.

"Don't fall for someone you don't deserve, stupid!" The guy left the scene as you sobbed loudly while kneeling on the ground.

'That guy...' Senku clenched his fist. He wanted the guy to pay for making you cry, but he knew that engaging in a fight was the worst thing to do given the circumstances.

Plus, hearing you sobbing, really broke his heart.

When your crush had disappeared from his view, Senku walked, hesitantly, towards you. You hadn't even noticed him until he stood in front of you and kneeled down.

"Biology tells you that you are 7% blood." He murmured looking at you.

"Senku!?" You looked up surprised. You tried to wipe away your tears but new ones came out instantly.

"Chemistry tells you that you are 70% water." He pushed away your hand and wiped your new tears himself. You stared at him, confused and temporarily forgetting what had just happened.

"Physics tell you that you are 99.9999999% empty space.

"W... What are you even talking about Senku? Are ya finally going mad or something?" You forced a fake laugh.

"And I tell you that you are one billion percent cute!" He said with a loud voice.

"Oh I see. You saw what happened ealrier, didn't you?" Senku didn't say a word but it was obvious to you that he had seen it. You hugged him.

"You have a weird way of cheering me up, you know that?" You giggled and hugged him tighter. He hugged back.

"Thank you."

.
.
.

Senku: He's right about one thing tho.

Y/N: And what is that?

Senku: You deserve to fall in love with better guys that him.

Y/N: *whisper* Buuuuurnnn...

.
.
.

Word Count: 886 words