Chapter 2

Turns out Raspgul was very useful. Not only has he made a spider-like lair to act as a hive, but he was a efficient hunter. He made sure Persina was always well-fed, though he was hesitant to share with Gallow. Of course the mosquito was also useful. Gallow also brought food to Persina in the form of blood. Turns out in Gallow's old hive he was a hunter for the Queen, though the queen never engaged with him physically, he just supplied her with blood so she could lay eggs. Both often would try to up-stage each other, and now that Persina has her own hive suitable for larva. This means both are trying to up-stage each other in sex. Right now both were showering the female wasp in attention. Gallow was in between her legs pleasuring her with his tongue, while Raspgul was busy leaving small love-bites on Persina's neck. Both pulled away from her and glared at the other. Then Gallow turned to his queen. "My love, which one of us do you want first?" He asked as he rubbed against her black and yellow striped thigh. Persina's antenna twitched, along with her wings.

"You're already between my legs, you can go first." She replied as the mosquito male lined himself up with her.

"No fair!" Raspgul snapped, "He went first last time!" Persina glared up at him. She grabbed him by his dick with a clawed hand. Raspgul let out a hissed and silenced himself. As Gallow thrusted into her, Persina matched his pace with her hand, as she pumped Raspgul's cock. "Your so unfair, Mistress." He panted as he went back to marking Persina's neck. For some reason, Raspgul has taken to calling her 'Mistress' instead of 'Queen', not that Persina really minded, he was a spider after all. He was always eager to please Persina in anyway he could. He groaned into her yellow striped neck as she pumped her dick, bucking into her fist. Gallow laid his head onto the Queen's breast as his thrusts grew more erratic, which signaled his end. His pants grew heavy as his pace quickened.

"Persina!~" He cried out as he emptied himself into his queen. The smaller male trembled as he moved away so the arachnid could have his turn. Raspgul quickly pulled away from the wasp's hand, preferring in-between her legs instead. He lined himself up to her entrance, his lowest pair of arms gripping her hips, while his middle and top pair held down Persina's top pair of arms and her wings. The only part of her that wasn't restrained was her bottom pair of arms, which were wrapped around Raspgul's thin torso.

"Go on, Raspgul." She urged the large male. Raspgul was quick to enter her, giving the young queen hard and fast thrusts. Gallow was curled up around Persina, licking her neck lovingly. One of her hands leave Raspgul's torso to stroke Gallow's slim face. As she pressed her hand to his pale cheek the male leaned into her touch.

"Mistress, I'm so close, please let me cum into you." The orb weaver begged as he nuzzled into the side of her neck that wasn't occupied by Gallow's tongue.

"Go ahead, my dearie, cum into me." She sighed as his long fangs grazed her neck. She could feel his seed mingle with Gallow's as he came into her. The spider's hips twitched along with his golden abdomen. The arachnid loosened his grip onto Persina's limbs and laid down onto her beast. The two males happily cuddled the much smaller female as she stroked their faces or the top of their heads, making them produce happy clicks from Raspgul's mandibles and joyful flutters from Gallows thin wings. "Tomorrow I want you two to bring me fresh kills." She instructed earning her lazy nods. She lets out a sigh as she laid into Gallows chest and closing her eyes to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Persina sat in her lair feeling very uncomfortable. Her abdomen was now swollen with fertilized eggs in need of a fresh corpse to be laid in. She laid as still as possible in order to not cause her anymore discomfort, while her two mates were out hunting for prey. Then the sound of clicks came from outside the silk covered cave. The only opening was a hole just big enough for Raspgul to fit in. From that hole she saw two pairs of green legs. Panic began to set in as she recognized who those legs belonged too. 'Mantis' She thought as she remained as quiet as possible to not alert it of her presence.

"Queen, I can smell you, and I know you're alone." A voice hissed.

'Shit!' Green claws began to rip at the webbing and the face of the intruder is revealed to Persina. A triangular face and long antennae, not to mention the horrifying yellow eyes and sharp pinchers.

"Such easy prey. I wonder why a pregnant queen would be left alone?" He inquired. Persina pushed herself off the ground and prepared for a attack. "Tell me why your all alone?"

"My high counsel members went to get me a fresh kill to lay my eggs in and they will be back soon, so you should go before they come back!" She spat at the mantis who smirked down at her.

"Silly, little queen, you'll be dead by then!" He spat as he charged at her. Persina barely managed to dodge him and his claws. "That's it, run!" All Persina could do was dodge the predator as it toyed with her.

"Gallow! Raspgul!" She cried as the mantis struck her abdomen, causing now crushed eggs to spill out of her. Persina cries out in pain as the mantis brings up his claw for the final strike, only for two pissed off males to attack him. Gallow was quick to stick his sharp tongue into the mantis's neck as Raspgul wraps the predator's limbs in strong golden silk. His fangs sink into the mantis's collar injecting his venom into the green menace. The dying insectoid was gasping as the venom took affect, however it's dying breaths were drowned out by Persina's sob at the loss of her clutch. Gallow and Raspgul look over to see Persina holding the now crushed eggs. They hurry over to her to comfort their Queen and to mourn with her over their ruined clutch.