5.6

hyunjin
i wanna hang out with you again

hyunjin
i miss you! 🥰🥰💕💞

jisung
well i don't know

jisung
sure i guess

hyunjin
good because i'll be there soon

jisung
already?

•••

there was a knock on jisung's door and jisung was no where near ready. he looked like a mess in just a hoodie with mess hair and sweatpants.

jisung took of his pants quickly and put on ripped jeans. he was about to take off his hoodie but the doorbell rang.

"JUST LEAVE IT ON!" jisung thought, he went over to the door and opened it. it was hyunjin at the door.

"AH." jisung screamed and shut the door in hyunjin's face. jisung took a deep breath before opening it again.

"hi." jisung said, hyunjin smiled.

"thanks for greeting me with a door in my face." hyunjin laughed, jisung rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"h-here come in." jisung stuttered as he moved out of the way to let hyunjin in.

"is chan home?" hyunjin asked, jisung shook his head.

"no he's at a friends today." jisung smiled.

"i missed seeing your cute face! i haven't seen it enough." hyunjin giggled, jisung blushed looking down.

"i'm s-suddenly hungry! for uh cookies! yeah." jisung stuttered, hyunjin titled his head.

"okay , oddly specific but okay!" hyunjin smiled.

"yeah yeah, we can make cookies! come on it'll be fun!" jisung laughed nervously.

"you seem all over the place are you okay?" hyunjin asked, jisung nodded.

"yeah i'm perfectly fine! just a little flustered, you can over so soon i barely had any time to get ready. sorry if i look like a mess." jisung apologized, hyunjin shook his head.

"no you look adorable with your cute messy hair." hyunjin giggled ruffling jisung's hair. jisung blushed a deep red again.

"stop it." jisung whined.

"only when you stop being adorable. why don't we go make cookies now?" hyunjin grinned, jisung nodded slightly.

the two went over to the kitchen and jisung pulled out things to make cookies.

"we don't have to make the whole thing scratch thankfully." jisung laughed. jisung carried all the items needs that were overwhelming in his arms. he dropped them on the counter.

"i could've helped you." hyunjin said.

"no. no. i did it myself." jisung contradicted.

jisung worked one the batter with mixing it all and hyunjin poured things in. hyunjin put flour in and it puffed up getting all in jisung's face. jisung coughed and looked over at hyunjin annoyed.

"can you not get flour all over my face!?" jisung asked, hyunjin laughed.

"i'm sorry hehe." hyunjin smiled, he grabbed a paper towel and added a tiny bit of water to it to make it damp.

"i swear if you get it in my eye." jisung said.

"no i won't, i promise." hyunjin wiped off the remaining flour off his forehead. hyunjin moves closer and kissed jisung's forehead.

"all better!" hyunjin smiled, jisung blushed like crazy after that.

"oh my god. oh my god. OH MY GOD!" jisung thought, jisung slightly smiled before going back to what he was doing.

the two finished the cookies and hyunjin put them in the oven. jisung was too scared because he didn't want to burn himself.

"what do you wanna do now?" jisung asked and hyunjin shrugged.

"i don't care, as long as it's something you want to do!" hyunjin smiled.

"oh really? o-okay then." jisung smiled.

"can we just watch something maybe?" jisung said.

"sure!"