6.1

hyunjin was pacing back and forth in his room. he was nervous and thinking maybe he shouldn't even ask him tonight. he was scared of getting rejected or messing it all up and never getting the chance to do it. hyunjin pulled out his phone with shaky hands to call felix.

"felix i don't know if i can go through with this. what if i mess it all up?"

"hyunjin don't stress about it. it'll all go smoothly."

"i-i'm not sure. i don't think he likes me."

"i didn't want to spoil this to you but you need to ask him. he likes you. remember that one time i asked chan? i wanted to keep it a to himself so then you would find out yourself. chan told me that he likes you. so he will say yes."

"o-oh well that's one worry gone but what if i mess up. what if i mix up my words or i just can't get any words out?"

"i bet jisung will find it cute, so maybe just mess up. it'll be cute. hahaha."

"okay. i got this. i got this. hyunjin you got this there's nothing to worry about."

"tell me how it goes afterwards if you get the chance. byeeee"

"bye!" hyunjin ended the call. it was 10 minutes before hyunjin had to pick up jisung. hyunjin took a deep breath before grabbing keys. he went out of his house to his car.

he locked the door behind him and got in his car. he got his phone and texted jisung he would be on his way.

_________________

hyunjin arrived at jisung house. he walked up to his door while running his fingers through his hair. he reached the door and knocked on it.

jisung opened it with a t-shirt and messy hair, hyunjin grinned. hyunjin really liked jisung's messy hair, it was the cutest thing ever he thought.

"if your not giving me your hoodie i'm going to change." jisung laughed and hyunjin joined the laughter. hyunjin pulled the hoodie over his head, his shirt under lifted up revealing part of his abs. jisung looked down and blushed then instantly looked back up again.

"here." hyunjin smiled, holding out the hoodie for jisung to take. hyunjin wore a long sleeve shirt underneath it. jisung took it a put it on, hyunjin looked him up and down with part of his tongue sticking out with a smile.

"okay let's go!" jisung said, hyunjin stopped admiring jisung and the two went over to hyunjin's car. hyunjin's hands were on the steering wheel and jisung noticed him constantly moving his hands and they were shaking.

"are you okay? your hands are shaking a lot." jisung commented, hyunjin got startled and jumped.

"oh yeah i'm fine! just excited nerves." hyunjin laughed nervously, jisung smiled slightly.

hyunjin made it to the destination and hyunjin parked the car. it was at a small park close to a lake and a clear view of the sky. the wind was slightly blowing too so the sounds of tree leaves blowing were heard.

"this is nice." hyunjin smiled, jisung nodded.

"yeah, it's very relaxing." jisung grinned at hyunjin. jisung put his hands in the pockets of hyunjin's gray hoodie.

the two sat down on a bench that was near the lake and had a view of the sky with a tree next to it. jisung kicked his legs lightly against the grass.

"the stars are really pretty tonight." jisung said looking up at the sky.

"not as pretty as you." hyunjin said, jisung rolled his eyes teasingly.

"shut up." jisung laughed.

"im serious though." hyunjin smiled, jisung blushed. hyunjin wanted to ask him he just didn't know when the time would be right.

"you really do look cute tonight and like every other night. i say that a lot don't i?" hyunjin asked laughing.

"yeah you say it a lot." jisung chuckled, hyunjin tapped his foot violtently so much it moved the bench slightly.

"are you sure you're okay?" jisung asked again, hyunjin nodded and stopped tapping his foot.

"perfectly fine, don't worry." hyunjin laughed nervously.

"j-jisung i-i wanted to ask you if you w-would well uh..... boyfriend?" hyunjin stuttered with a faint blush on his face, he looked down at his feet afraid of an answer.

"if i'm gonna answer can you look at me?" jisung laughed, hyunjin looked up and at him. hyunjin bit his lip nervously.

"yes hyunjin i'd love to be your boyfriend." jisung smiled brightly and so did hyunjin.

hyunjin wrapped his arms around jisung and hugged him tightly.

"i'm really happy you said yes." hyunjin said, jisung hugged him back.

"me too."