8.1

hyunjin waited for jisung to come home with a bright smile on his face. his eyes a little puffy from crying, good crying of course. hyunjin loved him a lot, like a lot.

hyunjin heard the door beginning to be unlocked, slowly. hyunjin laughed slightly at jisung trying to stop it from happening.

"jisung~"hyunjin called out, getting up and walking to the door. hyunjin heard jisung whine as he opened the door. jisung came inside and shut it behind him.

"jinnie. don't attack me." jisung pouted, hyunjin laughed. hyunjin moves closer to jisung.

hyunjin wrapped his arms around jisung and kissed the side of his face.

"you can at least kiss me on the lips." jisung chuckled and so did hyunjin. hyunjin moves away a bit, still having his arms around jisung. he kisses him on the lips with a smile.

"you're so cute." hyunjin complimented, jisung rolled his eyes.

"are you actually saying that or it just in the moment?" jisung asked sarcastically, hyunjin pouted.

"i mean that, you're the cutest boy in the world!" hyunjin giggled, jisung blushed.

"can we go sit on the couch?" jisung asked.

"can i shower you in kisses?" hyunjin smiled.

"nope. just wanna sit on the couch." jisung said getting out of hyunjin's grip and went to sit on the couch. hyunjin pouted, he slouched and walked over to the couch, whining. jisung rolled his eyes as hyunjin sat down next to him.

"stop whining." jisung said, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. hyunjin snuggled up next to jisung in a sad mood. he was upset but he still wanted cuddles.

"if you're gonna cuddle me, at least smile a bit." jisung said, hyunjin pouted even more.

"i just wanna kiss you and hug you." hyunjin whined.

"maybe later." jisung sighed and hyunjin smiled, hyunjin waiter a few seconds.

"can i now?" hyunjin asked, jisung chuckled.

"it's only been a few seconds." jisung said.

"yeah and that's later! so?" hyunjin grinned brightly looking up at jisung. jisung sighed.

"you know that smile is very convincing." jisung said trailing off his words. hyunjin got his hopes up.

"pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease." hyunjin begged, he said it so fast it all sounded like one word.

"okay. okay. just don't attack me too much." jisung mumbled. hyunjin wrapped his arms around jisung waist and kissed him.

"you're going to attack me arent you?" jisung sighed, hyunjin giggled.

"yup!" hyunjin pecked jisung on the lips multiple times. hyunjin chuckled and ran his fingers through jisung's hair.

hyunjin lifted jisung onto his lap and leaned back on the couch. hyunjin kissed him again and smiled moving back looking into jisung's eyes.

"your eyes are so pretty." hyunjin smiled.

"yours are prettier." jisung countered back at him, hyunjin laughed. hyunjin put his hand under jisung's shirt and rubbed circles on his back.

"i'm glad you let me do this." hyunjin said, jisung sighed.

"i guess i am too." jisung muttered, hyunjin chuckled. hyunjin kisses jisung's cheek and jisung smiled.

"there's that cute smile." hyunjin said looking into his eyes again running his fingers through jisung's hair one time. jisung kissed hyunjin's lips.

"just shut up and kiss me already." jisung said, hyunjin laughed.

"of course." hyunjin kissed him again and jisung kissed back. hyunjin pulled jisung closer to him closer to himself.

"i love you." hyunjin said in between kisses, jisung smiled.

"i love you too." jisung giggled.

THE END

y'all this was too cute 🥺😖