About Alistor

-Real Name- Unknown

-Real Name-
Unknown

-Aliases-
Strawberry Pimp, Alistor, Al, Radio Demon, Shitlord.

-Year He Died-
1933

-Life-
Was a former radio broadcaster and serial killer. Loved his mother's cooking and lived to his mid thirties before he died. How he died no one knows.

-Early Days In Hell-
Seemingly over night he managed to topple demon overlords wothout much problems. Both manifesting in hell and destroying countless lives in just one night to where it took other demons years. Broadcasting his carnage through Hell just to show the pentagram what he was made of. Pure  evil.

-Currently In Hell-
Spending his time helping Charlie run the 'Happy Hotel' which he renamed to the Hazbin Hotel. Out of sheer bordom he wants to run the hotel as a means of trying something new and get some entertainment from the misfortunes or outcomes that befalls the Hotel.

-Personality-
Alastor is a mess of emotions. Being called 'Narsasisstic' and crazy as well as crule from other demons. The way Alastor works is that he finds entertainment in new ways. Running hotels to newly tried torture methods he is a wacky character as well as creepy and dangerous. He is capable of pulling stunts that would get many killed. Though he does have a slight weak heart for caring for children. Not being obe to hurt them on his own but wont stop a child if they wonder into danger.

-Powers-
Eldritch power, Radio broadcasting, Shadow Tentacles,
Spacial Warping

-Cause of death [only known by him]-
Dog Related Incident

-Age-
Appears to be in his early 30's

-Sexuality-
Asexual

-Likes-
Smiling
His Mother and her cooking
The Picture Show
Helping Charlie with her endeavors
Liquor
Whiskey
Cooking
People failing
Electro Swing
Dark Coffee
Post-Modern Juke Boxes
Bitter things
Theater
Singing
Dad jokes

-Dislikes-
Being touched
Dogs
Frowning
Tea
Sweet things
New Technology [Internet, iPhones, etc that doesn't revolve around the 1930's]

-Weaknesses-
Holy items
Bordom
Holy water
Losing his cane [ Its apart of him]
Ill temper