Headcanons

Alistor does not enjoy sexual orientation of any kind. It makes him silent and uncomfortable. To even have the strength to slap the person is nigh impossible for him to do so.

He is a deer demon dispite being called 'Radio Demon'. His horns grow vastly when he is enraged. Then shrink when he is calm again.

Alastor hates dogs. If he sees one he would no doubt gut it and feed it to his demons. Theres no doubt some dog demons in hell. He despises them out of any other.

Alastor does want to help with the hotel. It's just he wants to run it his own way and watch the demons struggle then fail over and over on a repeated loop.

He has his own room at the hotel. The Blood Moon suite below the penthouse. Its very spacific and decorated to his liking. One half being fancy variety of red and black quilts and decor. The other half resembling that of a swamp. Vines and a small pond set in the corner and tree stumps stick into the ceiling.

He actually does not cuss compared to the other demons. He takes no enjoyment in it. But when he is very angry a few cuss words slips out here and there.

He enjoys one thing that any sinner would despise doing. Meditate. He does it in his pond in his room. Using the waterfall it has to either bathe or bask in the calming noises.

His lower half is actually capable of transforming into a deer body. He much prefers his normal legs because they take up less room.

He has a deer tail.

Alastor has actually made deals with the two demons he summons to assist with the hotel management. Niffty and Husker. Husker was trapped in his own hell. Suffering he begged for Alastor to help him. By striking a deal. Same went with Niffty. And he dud not need their services right away. So he waited. Summoning the both of them to fulfill their end of the bargain.

Alastor's deals work like favors. Something is given to the person in exchange for a favor. If someone wanted to say. Be freed from their own hell. He would do so. But as soon as somone makes a deal with him and their hand meets his. Their trapped in the deal until Alastor dies/killed, decides to set the person or demon he made a deal with free willingly, or they complete their favor they owed Alastor. Sometimes his deals not being fair at all.