✨2✨

(Guys, idk why the video isn't showing up. It's on YouTube. Search Clarity Sam Tsui and it should be the first video)

The next day, Dipper leaves the Mystery Shack secretly, like a ninja, after breakfast to go to Robbie's house. He wants to be alone this time.

As he walks towards his house he thinks about how he'd never do this if Robbie hadn't told him he liked him and tried to bond with him yesterday. He begins smiling goofily at his own feelings. But they might be crushed once he asks about Tambry. Who knows, right?

As Dipper nears the Valentino's house, he begins to see Robbie waiting at a window close to the front door. His shoulder is propped up against the frame, his hood is over his head, and his hands are in his hoodie pockets.

"Same old Robbie," Dipper says grinning.

When Robbie finally sees Dipper, his usual "I hate my life" look changed immediately when the corners of his lips turned upward. It's so unusual to see Robbie smile so happily. "Welcome to the new normal," Dipper told himself as he stepped onto the porch.

I dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life

He didn't even need to knock or ring the doorbell. Robbie had already opened the door and invited him in.

"Welcome back," Robbie says, "Why are you here so early?" Robbie shuts the door and then props his shoulder against it. Dipper thinks for a second about how he'd answer this and then says, "Cause I wanna be." Robbie smirks at him and Dipper smirks back in response.

Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time

Suddenly, Robbie takes Dipper's hand and says softly, "Come on," and leads him to his room. Dipper feels butterflies in his stomach. He hopes that this won't be over after a question. He's begun to grow more feelings for Robbie and he really can't afford to have another scar on his heart from heartbreak.

Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

When they enter the room, Robbie doesn't go to his guitar but to his headphones that are connected to his phone. "Do you listen to rock? A little bit maybe?" Robbie asks, looking afraid of Dipper's response. Dipper only kindly takes the headphones, that seem to be already playing music, from him with a smile and places them over his head.

A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

He closes his eyes and enjoys the song being played. He begins to smile unconsciously at what he's doing and wondering what face Robbie's making. Dipper takes the headphones off and hands them back to Robbie. "I love it," Dipper tells him, while looking him in the eye with a smile.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

Robbie looks dumbfounded. Like he couldn't move or speak. He regains his posture after a moment, putting the headphones on his bed, and asks, "Ready for your guitar lesson?" He begins walking to where his guitar is.

As much as Dipper loved the guitar lesson last time, he decides to tackle the real question he's been avoiding this whole time, "Robbie what happened to Tambry?"

Robbie stops in his tracks.

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

"Where'd that come from?" Robbie asks with his back still turned. "Well," Dipper started, "I was wondering when you two broke up because I don't want you to be moving things too fast on yourself. Was it recently or... Robbie what happened?" Dipper put as much concern in his voice as he possibly could. He didn't want Robbie upset.