✨3🥀

"Dipper!" Mabel shouts from downstairs, "Get down here! You have to see this!" What ever she's shouting about it sounds serious. Not cheerful. Dipper stops combing his hair and jogs his way downstairs and hears Mabel shout from the living room, "In here!" He rushes in to see her point to the tv while staring at it. He begins to listen to Shandra giving the news. "-both victims have two holes in their neck in a precise spot and are more stiff and pale than normal corpses," Shandra states, "We advise the people of Gravity Falls to lock their doors and stay inside before nightfall no matter what the situation." They continue with other news.

"Who died?" Dipper asks. "The guy that married the woodpecker and the lady who we saw in The Society of the Blind Eye," Mabel answers, "They were both found outside their houses." There's a long pause then she continues, "Dipper, this is the work of a vampire. The vampires I dated didn't drink from people so it must be someone else."

"Should we investigate this?" Dipper asks, "We've never dealt with anything this serious before." "I don't want anyone else to die," Mabel says with tears in her eyes, "We have to." Dipper hugs her and lets her cry on his shoulder, "Okay. We will."

That afternoon they figure out what to do. Mabel calls Gideon and tells him to meet her outside his house at midnight. Gideon, of course, is stupid enough to fall for it. They are planning on catching the vampire in the act and stopping them before someone gets hurt. They'll also know if Gideon himself is the vampire.

The twins plan their way of hiding in Gideon's house without him noticing. They spend all day planning this out and Dipper remembers he didn't go to Robbie's house today. He doesn't have his number so he couldn't call him and tell him he won't be able to make it. He figures he'll find a way to make it up to him.

At midnight the twins quietly sneak in the house through one of the windows without being noticed. They sneak their way to the back of the house and they look out the windows that lead to the backyard. They both see Gideon standing outside, waiting. It takes only about 10 minutes before they see a hooded figure in the distance walk towards the house. It was too dark to see the face. "Mabel?" Gideon questions. As the figure nears Gideon, Mabel signals Dipper to the door and tells him to wait for her signal. "Dipper?" Gideon questions again. Dipper holds the doorknob ready to swing it open.

"Now!" Mabel shouts and immediately Dipper swings open the door and launches himself at the hooded figure, yelling. Gideon screams in fear as Dipper knocks the figure to the ground and grabs the persons wrists and pins them down. Mabel tells Gideon to go inside and he does as he's told. The hood falls from the persons face and reveals their identity. Dipper gasps and lets go of the persons wrists. He gets up and and grabs Mabel's wrist and runs back inside the house with her behind. As soon as the door is shut he locks it behind them and tells Gideon to keep the door locked.

"Dipper you're hurting my wrist!" Mabel shouts. He looks down at his hand and releases her, "Sorry." "You saw who it was. Tell me," she commands. Dipper stays silent. "Is anyone going to tell me what just happened?" Gideon asks. "No," the twins say in unison.

Dipper nears the window again and sees no one outside. "Mabel, let's hurry up and leave. I think we'll be safe as long as we don't see him," Dipper says. "That totally does not sound logical," she says. Dipper rushes past them saying, "There's no time to explain. Let's go!" Mabel chases after him, "We could die!" They rush out the front door, leaving Gideon in the dark.

They run all the way back to the shack like the devil could be chasing them. They hadn't taken the golf kart due to the fact that Gideon could hear them arrive.

Despite the horrible decision in running back to the shack when there's a vampire on the loose, they made it inside without any disturbances or injuries. They collapse on the floor catching their breath from a possible mile or two run.