✨6🥀

Dipper woke up with Robbie on top of him still, but looking at him with a cute smile. "Were you watching me sleep?" Dipper asks. "I didn't want to wake the sleeping angel in front of me. Or..." Robbie pauses and gives Dipper a teasing glare. Dipper says, "Don't." Robbie says anyway, "Under me." Robbie laughs as Dipper shoves him to the other side of the bed. Then he feels the sudden coldness, realizing he's naked. Dipper rushes to find pants with a face as red as a tomato. All the while, Robbie is clutching his stomach laughing so much he can barely breathe.

After sliding on some underwear, he nervously wrestles with his jeans and yells at Robbie, "You're such a jerk Robbie!" Robbie, still chuckling, approaches him as he fastens his jeans, after sliding his hoodie back on. He says flirtatiously, while grabbing Dipper's arm and sliding his hand down to Dipper's hand, "Yeaahh, but I'm your jerk."

Robbie smiles cutely and Dipper scrunches his face up at him. Robbie suddenly wraps his arms around Dipper's shirtless waist and hugs him close, nuzzling his face on his neck. Dipper giggles and pleads for him to stop, "Robbiiieee." Robbie stops and holds Dipper's chin with his thumb and forefinger and says in a whisper, while looking deeply into his eyes, "And you're my angel."

They lean in-

"Dipper!" Mabel shouts, swinging the door open. They pull away and Dipper nervously looks for his shirt. She continues, "Sorry, but Robbie's in trouble. You need to hide him or something. Quick." With his shirt on, Dipper asks, noticing the urgency, "What? What happened?" "There's a mob after him and his parents," Mabel says, "They know they're vampires." They both shoot a worried look at Robbie. "Where are my parents?" Robbie asks. "I..." Mabel swallows, "I don't know." Robbie's breath hitches. She continues, "But you need to hurry. Soos can't hold them off for long." Still looking at Robbie, Dipper says, "Who could've done this?" "Dipper I'm sorry, but we need to hurry," Mabel urges.

Robbie speaks up, "I can't hide here. I need to find my parents," he places his hands on Dipper's shoulders and looks him in the eyes, "I trust that you'll come find me." "Wha-" "I don't think my parents could carry any blood with them, so I'll need you Dipper." "No-" "And that's not the only reason. I don't want to be apart from you for too long." Dipper begins to cry, "Robbie please-" Robbie kisses Dipper sweetly before saying, "I love you," and breaking the window and flying away. Dipper runs to the window and watches him fly towards the woods, yelling, "No!" After he was out of sight and Mabel had joined him at his side, he lets a tear fall and whispers, "I love you too."

Mabel places a hand on Dipper's shoulder and points her head toward the door once he looks at her, her face sad. She says, "C'mon. We have to deal with them." Dipper looks in the direction Robbie went once more before following Mabel down to the mob.

On the way, Dipper wipes his eyes and straightens up. Mabel opens the door to the shouting mob and they both walk outside. "What's all this talk about a vampire?" Dipper yells over them, and they go quiet. "Thank god," Soos sighs, "I'll go get Stan." He rushes inside.

"My daughter told me the recent murders were from a vampire," Manly Dan shouts, pointing a finger at Dipper, "And that he has been staying here with you!" "Gideon told me the same thing," Bud yells. "Him and his parents shouldn't be allowed to live from what they've done," shouts the guy who gave Mabel Waddles. "Gideon?" Dipper whispers under his breath. "Who are you to say they deserve to die?!" Mabel screams, "Robbie didn't mean to hurt anyone - it was an accident!" There wasn't any point putting up an act anymore. They seem to have already been ratted out.

There's a loud "Ha!" then everyone starts shouting all at the same time again. Dipper, tuning everything out, walks away from the shack looking determined and furious. No one even notices as he slips away, hearing nothing but his own footsteps and paying attention only to the path ahead of him, and the wind against his face.