Chapter 2!

Ludwig calmed down and closed his journal and went to Feliciano to check on him

"Ve? Luddy, why did you cover my eyes?" Feliciano asked, his head turning to the side like a confused puppy

"don't look at those, if you do, they'll attack. and from what information I've gathered, the only other way you can get around that other than invisibility is a pumpkin on your head.." he explains to Feliciano in the simplest terms possible. 

the two finish anti-enderman-ing their home and getting the items they'd collected in the day into chests and ores into furnaces. the two get into their shared bed and cuddle up to each other.

"ti amo Luddy~," Feliciano tells Ludwig while in his lover's arms.

"Ich Liebe Dich Auch Feli" Ludwig whispers to him. the two fell asleep in each other's arms and they sleep peacefully through the night, even as the zombies and skeletons roam the earth outside the safe shelter they'd constructed together.   

the sun rose at the same time as per usual and the undead mobs were aflame outside. Ludwig was the first to wake and start on their day, getting their swords sharpened and their armour cleaned. Feliciano always woke later in the day and would almost always go to Ludwig for morning kisses and hugs which he demanded every morning.

"Luddyyyy~" he whines while hugging his lover from behind. 

"Ja? what is it Feli?" Ludwig responds whilst sharpening his axe on their anvil they'd gotten from the village. 

"attentionnnn" he whines out while rubbing his face on Ludwig's back. the german sighs with a smile and sets his axe and sharpening stone down, hugging Feliciano close and giving him kisses on the forehead.

the two continued with their day. travelling on the plains to get to the village to trade.... but then Feliciano encountered a creeper and Ludwig picked him up and ran away from the mob. getting it in the range of the iron golem of the village. Feliciano quivered in fear in Ludwig's arms as the golem threw the green mossy creature around until it popped into a cloud of dust and left the green orbs of EXP (experience points) behind that Ludwig was always adamant on stocking up and collecting. 

Ludwig quickly collected the orbs and quicky transferred some to Feliciano. the two went to work with trading to make sure they got the best loot possible from their trades. after a while, they got back to each other and discussed what they'd gotten.   

"Well I got a full set of chainmail armour for nine emeralds," Ludwig says, looking at the new and rare armour set he has.

"I got a nametag!" Feliciano beams.

"just one? how much was it?" Ludwig asks him.

"twenty emeralds!" Feliciano says honestly.

"a-are you serious?" Ludwig asks in a stern tone.

"mm-hm!" Feliciano hums with a smile on his face. 

"TWENTY EMERALDS ON A NAMETAG?! I SAID SPEND IT WISELY" Ludwig shouts while shaking Feliciano back and forth

"I'M SORRYYY! I-I KNEW YOU WANTED TO NAME ONE OF YOUR DOGS SO I GOT IT!" Feliciano cries out

(chapter two is finished! I hope you enjoyed it!)

(words: 526  Time taken: half an hour)