chapter 3

Ludwig calms and hugs his Italian.

"I'm sorry for acting like that Liebe, thank you for being considerate" he thanks his love and hugs him. Feliciano sighed and smiled, hugging Ludwig back and enjoys the closeness he and Ludwig shared.

"ve~ should we head back home to get this tag on one of your cani?" Feliciano asked Ludwig. Ludwig nods and walks home with Feliciano and went into their humble abode

(cani- Italian- dogs)

Ludwig gets the name onto the tag and puts it on the first dog he tamed in those spruce woods. 'Blitz' it read, the name meaning lighting in german. Ludwig smiles at his dog and pets the newly named canine. 

while that happened Feliciano cooked food for himself and Ludwig, making mushroom stew for the two of them.

"food smells good, Feli. what're you making?" he asked the other, peering over his shoulder at his Italian love.

"ve~! just some stew!" he says. 

only minutes later Feliciano was screaming, illigers outside, crossbows drawn and ready to attack the duo. Ludwig had Feliciano hide in their bedroom as he took the spiral staircase up to his watchtower, bow and arrows with him. 

Feliciano shook, holding onto one of Ludwig's dogs as he heard the noises that the illigers made when hit by the flurry of arrows Ludwig loosed upon them, getting hurt by a few of their arrows in return. soon, all of them were dead and the symbol of one of their heads and two axes crossed with it-- like the look of that of a skull and crossbones-- flashed in front of him, it was gone in a matter of seconds. Ludwig got out any arrows that were stuck in his body and the wounds healed in a few seconds. 

(here's the symbol btw)

Ludwig came back downstairs and got the loot and banner before going to Feliciano and holding him closer.

"shh, shh... they're gone, Liebe..." Ludwig tells him and rocks the, now crying, Italian in his arms.

(Liebe - german - love)

Feliciano calmed down after a bit and smiled at his lover. they ate their food and then Feliciano fell asleep next to him as the other was busily detailing the features of the symbol he'd seen and the hostile nature of the illigers.

the morning after, the two ventured out to the village, but the moment they stepped foot into the town, a horn was sounded. 

"Luddy? did you hear a horn or something? and why are the villagers freaking out?" Feliciano asks Ludwig. Ludwig scooped Feliciano up and ran out of the raid's radius, a bar of red floating above the village like one that appears when battling bosses. 

(there's chapter three!) 

(words-478 time taken- half an hour)