chapter seven

"Give it back!"

"Never!"

I chased Bambam through the halls, darting past people who looked at us weirdly and apologising every two seconds for hitting someone.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul!"

Jinyoung, appearing out of nowhere, wrapped his arms around the younger, trapping him. Bambam held my phone above his head, yelping as I reached up and tried to grab it.

"Yugyeom!"

Seeing the taller just ahead of us, he yelled out to grab his attention, waving my phone in his general direction. Yugyeom clearly got the message, taking it out of Bambam's grasp and running off with it.

I sighed as Bambam ran after him, looking at Jinyoung miserably. He laughed, linking our arms as we walked to class.

"He's in your next class, isn't he?" Jinyoung asked.

"Both of them are," I replied sadly as we turned the corner to see the two looking at my phone excitedly.

I ran over to try and get it back, but Bambam quickly grabbed me.

Who knows what the youngest was doing with my phone, but he had a large grin on his face that didn't reassure me. I really need to change my password to something other than my birthday.

"Hey, Yugyeom," I threatened. "Give it back."

He shook his head, clicking something—an app, probably—and pouting.

"Why is all your search history in English?" He asked in disappointment.

"So people like you can't read it," I snapped, wrestling to get out of Bambam's surprisingly strong grip. Yugyeom held it out to Bambam to translate for him, and my eyes widened as I saw what was on it.

"Mark..." Bambam began, biting his lip to hold in his laughter. "Why do you have 'how to talk to cute boys' in your history?"

I felt myself blush scarlet, and just as I opened my mouth to reply a voice I definitely didn't want to hear right now spoke up.

"What's in who's search history?" Jackson asked. Bambam's eyes lit up and Jinyoung snickered, mouthing 'sucker' to me.

"In Mark's search history there's—"

"Absolutely nothing!!!" I chuckled uncomfortably, shooting Bambam a glare and snatching my phone back. "How are you today, Jackson?"

He raised his eyebrows as the other three started laughing.

"I think I get it now," Yugyeom said solemnly.

"Get what?" Jackson asked, pouting cutely as he was clearly feeling left out of the joke.

Did I just say cute? I meant normally.

"Absolutely nothing, Jackson," Jinyoung said, patting my shoulder. "Good luck with those two, Mark."

"I'll need it," I laughed. "Bye, Jinyoungie."

When he'd left I shot Bambam and Yugyeom angry glares. They seemed to understand what I was saying and nodded with grins still present on their faces.

"Why did they have your phone, anyway?" Jackson questioned. I shrugged.

"Because Bambam's a dick."

"hEY!"

"I second Mark," Yugyeom piped up, earning a slap from his boyfriend.

"I'm breaking up with you," Bambam exclaimed dramatically, wiping a fake tear and turning away with crossed arms.