durnk girl .😭7

Sso friends ran back to the party when they saw sso was slapped by her Father, Yuni and joonki escorted sso to her room

Joonki gently put her on her bed and yuni removed her shoes

Yuni: thanks joonki

Joonki: ah...it's confusing aunt she never drinks....

Yuni : I will ask her in the morning

Joonki :okay I'm going .....she doesn't deserve to be treated like that tell uncle to please understand her

Yuni: yes I will

And joonki left, Yuni changed sso clothes while staring at her face with so much love sso .She put her palm on sso cheeks where woo slap her and tear started to form in her eyes she turned off the light and went to woo room.

Yuni heard yoona voice from woo room so she decided to stand against the door a listen to thier conversation.

Yoona: dad why did you do this she is still young and clueless

Woo: no she is not why are you even talking about her

Yoona: dad I don't like that you slapped her in front of hundreds of our guests! how can you do this? okay I admit that she is a total mess but what you did today was completely wrong .....

Yuni was so shocked and confused it's yoona is taking her sister side for the first time , who would believe that yoona is defending her sister that she doesn't even talk to her.

Woo: yoona darling.... she spioled your party and all my business friends were there she made me do something out of my control to be embarrassed infront of the crowd of people.

"Anyways I want to talk to you...."

"Came here sit with me"

"Taehyung is a very important for our business try to convince him to join me it will take me to the peek of business world...."

Yoona: I'm trying dad don't worry

Mid night

Taehyung came out of the washroom and saw his face on mirror, He held his phone and checked the messages, he received a message from Mr.sung so he called him back.