it's over 🙅.30

Three days later

Three days later..........

Taehyung and yoona had returned......
When he came to the office, he saw that sohyun was treating him the same as before.........She was constantly ignoring him........His presence meant nothing to her...........Taehyung did not like all this..........

Taehyung POV:

Her behavior was beyond my tolerance........I explained it to her but she still didn't understand..........I am very compelled........I can't give up both......My revenge,and sohyun.................But now I have to bring them all to an end........
Thinking this, I went to my uncle sung..........I will put an end to all this tomorrow............

I will put an end to all this tomorrow

.................

Now is the time to put an end to them all.......i can't take it any longer......
We must take our last step.........
As time goes on I feel like everything is going away from me......
I can't hide anything from sohyun...... I want to tell her the truth.........She is getting away from me.......I think I will lose her.........Thus hiding the truth from her.............

Morning

Police entered woo's office early in the morning.........woo stood up confused, seeing the police in front of him........
"What can I do for you?" He asked the police in surprise.......Yes, I have come to arrest you. We have an arrest warrant for you....   police man said.....You seem to have a misunderstanding. I am a very decent citizen......I have no previous police record...... Surprised, he told the policeman.....We have both evidence and witnesses against you........police man said.......Look, I am an honorable citizen, so you are coming to my office and disrespecting me. You will have to pay a heavy price for it. woo said.........Where did the evidence against me come from when I did nothing?.......woo asked......
Sir, come with us to the police station.... You will be told everything in detail there......Please cooperate with us..........
The police handcuffed him and put him in a car and took him to the police station............All the people in his office gathered around him and looked at him with contempt........ All the media had gathered about the reason why the biggest businessman of the city was arrested by the police..........