Day Two - March 2 - Just Fine

He woke up with a definite headache. Upon sitting up, the stiffness of his muscles became apparent, but at least he wasn't blinking back stars. Instead, when Sebastian opened his eyes, he blinked because of where he was. A groan escaped and he leaned against the wall.

"Great. Civil Corps." Sebastian looked up at the ceiling of the jail cell, pulling up one leg as he did so. His throat tightened. "Do I have a target on my back? Is life out to get me that much?"

The sound of keys jingling made his lookup.

In front of him stood a young female with short blond hair. She wore bright colors and a pink colored aviator hat. The keys for the jail cell swung around a gloved finger while she looked at him with eyes a color he didn't care to discern as this meant making actual eye contact.

"I see you're awake."

"..." Sebastian turned his head so he couldn't look her in the eye.

"Care to tell me why you were trespassing on someone else's property?" Her question made Sebastian turn his head and look her in the eye, letting him see a pair of blue eyes.

Sebastian's mouth twisted in irritation at her assumption. Worse, he felt slightly irritated by his current predicament, yet his teeth clenched shut; the last thing he needed was to lose his temper like his mother or Maru could - he felt completely capable of doing so.

"Look, kid..."

"I'm not a kid," Sebastian growled out the words.

"I know that place hasn't been used for a long time, but that doesn't mean you can use it for squatting in. Plus, we have a hard enough time keeping the kids out of that place in case..." The young female let out a sigh, but the keys stopped swinging around her finger. "Actually, I don't see why I should tell that to a complete stranger."

"And how long am I going to be in here, huh?" Sebastian continued glaring at the young female who'd not introduced herself by name yet.

"How long?" A smirk appeared on her face. "I think I'll let you sit and stew over what you've done. I've got rounds to make."

"Hey!" Sebastian stood up. The move proved pointless, as she moved out of sight. Soon, the door of the Civil Corps opened and closed. He sat down with a sigh, clamping his hands over his knees. His dark eyes glanced around looking for his bags, yet didn't find them anywhere nearby. "Shit."

He flopped onto the prison cell bed placing an arm over his forehead. One of his arms wrapped around his stomach while he swallowed a few times in frustration. The door opened and closed again, but he didn't uncover his eyes. A different person spoke. "Ah. You're awake."

Sebastian let his arm drift so he covered his face with one hand, but his fingers opened up so he might see the person looking at him. This person - their skin was dark like Demetrius and Maru. What Sebastian actually thought of as distinctive was the green hair and war paint on his cheeks and chin. He didn't respond.

"I don't know when Arlo will be back."

"Why..." A shiver ran down Sebastian's face, yet he felt the color drain. "... would I care about that?" Except he did care. He didn't want to say out loud what he was actually wanting to say. "Shit. He's the last person I want to see."

"Because he's the head of the Civil Corps."

"Oh..." Sebastian swallowed; he covered his eyes up again. "My luck gets worse and worse." After a few minutes, he realized he should say, "I wasn't trespassing." Instead, the words froze in his throat rather than on the tip of his tongue. "I hate social interaction. I really hate it."