PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Q is just a letter from the alphabet...

But for them Q is everything of everything...

He can control anything and everything...

He is dangerous, threatening, parlous...

He is the order, the authority and the command.

He is above of all above but he is no god.

He is cold but no callous...

He hides behind shadows but never been false...

A man like him takes everything seriously.

Jokes may be spoken but never ever befoul him because if you do, you may live your remaining life six feet under ground with neighbors of rotten and composing body earlier than you expected to be.

Computers and connections are what he lives with, no other living organism but him and himself and only by himself.

His life is a big secret, the peak of all top secret files of all everything.

However, he walks under the sun.

He encounters many people as he disguise himself as a nobody...

His life is in all peace until an unexpected scenery is what he saw, that scenery never leave his mind at peace.

He'll gone crazy if he just let it roam around his head everyday, everynight.

He needs to have one eye on that scenery, he have to, he needs to and he wants to.

Can he survive it?

What if the cabals attack him secretly?

They knew that he has no weak spot but what if they find out... find out that there's this someone made him feel so important, to be himself again, to be the real him again.

Will she be the weakness of him? Or he would just shrug it off and let her go? Or maybe she will be the reason for Q to surrender everything he had, the reason for Q to his own end game...