Episode 2 teaser

Author's note: this episode takes place on the day when Yang trained Ruby hand to hand combat. (i.e: five months before volume 1)
P.S: I really should add dates for my rewrite of 'Legacy of FOX'.

In Patch, afternoon

"YANG!!"
During her hand to hand combat training with Yang, Ruby witnessed in horror as her sister getting her midsection chomped on by the Grimm, her aura breaking down.

"YANG!!"During her hand to hand combat training with Yang, Ruby witnessed in horror as her sister getting her midsection chomped on by the Grimm, her aura breaking down

The Ursa then throws Yang away.
Yang, enraged with her eyes red, blasted herself with her shotgun gauntlets, charging at the Ursa who dare to hurt her sister. The Ursa tried to counter her strike with it's own claw. Yet, the kinetic energy blasted by Yang was so powerful that it fracture the Grimm's arm. With a powerful explosion, Yang blasted off, crashed against a tree. The Ursa disintegrated.
"Yang, are you okay? Oh, I didn't know how to help without my scythe! I'm so sorry!" Feeling guilty, said Ruby.
"It's okay. I've always got your back, sis." Said Yang, reassuring Ruby.
The two smiled, grateful that the both got each otheras backs... Or so they thought...
"Welp, time's up for today's training. Shall we go out to Vale for Saturday night?" Asked Yang.
***
7 p.m, in the underground of Vale...

*Bang, Bang, bang*
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"
Despite having night vision to navigate in the sewers, the last White Fang soldier, fired his dust handgun at the smoke aimlessly.
*Bang* *Click-click*
Realizing he's out of ammo, the faunus tried to flee, but the gunner shot him in the leg. Being immobilised, the faunus crawled, turned his eye on his own impending doom: staring a the barrel of a big ass pistol, and a silhouette of a man. Begging for his life, the faunus begged the man.
"Please don't kill me huntsman... You know, just turn me in the police and be done with it- wait what are you doing, I got a girlfriend to take-"

The poor faunus was returned with a bullet to the head. Even as he fell dead, the gunner kept on shooting him with his handgun, until it's dry.

"Liar..." said David, after spewing hot lead in anger at the White Fang with his SOCOM. The moment after, he felt himself getting weaker, and abnormal pain... Blood dripping from his suit, stained the floor and dyed the sewage water red...
"Drebin, I'm injured, follow my coordinates..."