~Chapter One~

This chapter has smut!

and it's todobaku and cringy

Switch: Todoroki

Switch: Bakugo
----------------

|Todoroki's POV|

Todoroki walks up to Bakugo's house and sneaks up his window.

"Hey beautiful" Bakugo says, Todoroki blushes.

Bakugo lets Todoroki in, Todoroki pushes Bakugo onto his bed and starts undressing Bakugo and Himself.

"Wow, you're so horny," Bakugo says in a flirty voice.

"Are your parents at home??" Todoroki asks.

"Only my mom, so you need to be quiet!" Bakugo says while going to close the door.

"Me? Needing to be quiet?? More like you need to be" Todoroki says.

|Mitsuki's POV (Bakugo's mom)|

"KATSUKI COME GET YOUR GODDAMN CLOTHES!!"

Mitsuki waits for another minute.

"I AM GOING TO COME TO YOUR ROOM!!" She says while walking towards his room.

|Bakugo's pov|
Todoroki was kissing, biting and sucking on my neck trying to find my soft spot.

The door suddenly swings open, and then I pushed Todoroki off the bed and an unexpected yelp came from our dear Todoroki.

|Mitsuki's pov|

"what are you doing?"
"NOTHING OLD HAG GET OUT!"
"YOU DARE SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT??!!" Mitsuki says while she walks over to bakugo to SMACC his head, then she sees someone. And that dear someone is YOU GUESSED IT, ITS TODOROKI! "Ah! Ahahah hello miss bakuko!" todoroki says while trying to cover the pillow over his dick.

|Time skip to when they're like y' know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)|

|third person pov|

Their room was filled with moans and the wobbly bed slapping against the wall.
"Mm~ faster!" Todoroki went faster and found Bakugo's sweet spot bakugo moaned so loudly his mother heard him wait no HIS DAD HEARD HIM, his dad thought that Bakugo hurt himself, His dad tried to get to Bakugo's room, but he git dragged down and Mitsuki said "I don't think you want to go- wait no just go" with that he went.

|Masaru pov|

Masaru opened the door expecting Bakugo to be hurt, but he instead saw Bakugo having sex with Todoroki.
"I AM SO SORRY!-" Masaru yelled but got cut off by one of Bakugo's moans.
He went down to Mitsuki and said "You were so right- I shouldn't have gone" he said I'm an embarrassed tone.

|The two love birds' pov|

"Mhm, Bakugo I'm going to come~" "me too.. Daddy" with that Todoroki came inside Bakugo, and after that Bakugo came. They both fell down and fell asleep.
Todoroki kisses bakugo's forehead and whispered into Bakugo's ear "I love you so much, and I want everyone toknow"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

420 WORDS WHOHOO!!