~Chapter 2~

The love birds' POV~~
(btw it's Sunday)

We woke up and went to put our clothes on, then down for some food, and we saw... MIDORIYA!?!
"OI! OLD HAG WHY IS DEKU HERE!?" His mom answered," Well he knocked on the door, so I decided to let him in." " Uh... K-kacchan- TODOROKI-KUN!" The green-haired boy said okay well not said more like screamed the last part. The bi-colored said "Yes Midoriya? Oh and Bakugo is my boyfriend" and then he gave bakugo a kiss and waved everyone goodbye.

|Timeskip to when Todoroki is at the dorms|

The common room is filled with laughter and people screaming because they're gaming, then everybody just stops and begins to look at Todoroki "why.. Are you all looking at me..?" Todoroki says and then Kaminari goes up to Todoroki and asks him "Soo~ What happened to your hair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? oh and your neck" Todoroki blushes in embarrassment and runs to his dorm room (they share dorms with 4 people) 'oh my god ahadnsnka— I have been walking around with my hair like this and my neck—'

?" Todoroki says and then Kaminari goes up to Todoroki and asks him "Soo~ What happened to your hair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? oh and your neck" Todoroki blushes in embarrassment and runs to his dorm room (they share dorms with 4 people) 'oh my god ahadnsnka— ...

"Todoroki-" Kaminari was cut off by Bakugo busting into the dorm that he shared with Todoroki, Kaminari, and Kirishima