One.

This is gonna be like a short thing, kinda like my other bl books that i have that aren't SaE. (The skeleton and the enderman) so this will probably have about seven chapters. Also, for those of you uneducated folk who dont know who kid is, this is not pedophile. Kid is death the kid, they are both the same age. Go watch soul eater, please if you have time,because that is one of my favorite shows.

3rd person point of view. 

Soul woke up and stretched. He looked around realizing that it was still dark. It was gonna be a long day tomorrow, it was only 11pm. He decided to go ahead and get ready. Once he got his clothes on, he went and got his bike. He decided to ride around for a bit. He grabbed his helmet and went outside. He jumped on, pale lips stretching into a smile that showed off his sharp teeth. Then he pulled on the helmet and revved the bike before pulling out of his parking spot. He tore down the silent roads. The bike didn't make much noise but if you were a light sleeper or already awake, you would more than likely notice it.

He went down the street and turned onto a busy lane. A car whizzed by him, honking its horn. Soul flipped the person off, and went on his way. The person slowed down enough to get behind Soul, and hit his bike. Soul had been paying attention to the road and didn't notice til it was too late. He went flying across the street, hitting his head on the pavement. A stray piece of glass had  dragged across his arm, leaving a deep gash and lots of blood. Even though he had his helmet on, he hit his face on the ground so hard that it broke, and pieces of plastic had gotten in his face, and he felt his forehead hit the pavement and passed out. 

While Soul was knocked out, the man grabbed him and tried to put him in his car. Even though his body was limp, he still put up a good fight, his arms and legs kept falling out of the car and the man didn't want to crush them. He decided to just put him in the trunk of the car, which was surprisingly sizable, considering how small it was.

Kid was coming back from a mission. He had had to go to another pirate ship and get rid of the pirates who were trying to summon a kishin. There were some people who wanted to go through that horrible time period of madness again. They just wanted chaos and anarchy, nothing else. He was on his way back and witnessed the man put a person in his trunk. He couldn't tell who it was. He was on Beelzebub in an instant, and rode after the man. 

Once he chased the man down, he made quick work of him, tying him up and calling the police. Then he went to the trunk. He heard banging. The person wanted out. Kid opened the trunk and saw Soul, his tear-stained and bloody face, all the cuts and bruises from where the man had grabbed him and forced him in the trunk. All the scrapes from where he hit the ground after the crash. He looked like he was in excruciating pain, and blood was leaking through his shirt. He passed out again. Kid did what he could with his limited supplies, Liz and Patty tried to help too. They managed to bandage him up as best they could. The police and ambulance arrived at that moment, and they took Soul to the hospital. What an eventful night that was.