Agent California: the Beginning I

"Hello."

A boy, around 16 or 17 named Micheal looked up. He saw a man wearing a grey and black long sleeved shirt and pants. Micheal shivered and shakes in fear. He looked down. He felt the man's green eyes glared through him, his body was completely stilled.

"Look up."

The man said. The boy was hesitant before obliging and looking at him. The man said nothing afterwords, Micheal was guessing he was checking him.

"Stand up."

Micheal shaking, nodded and stood up slowly. When he was completely standing, the man looked at him once more. The man gave a small smile.

"Follow me."

Micheal followed him to a huge ship. As he went through there were many people in armor and where either sweeping or doing stuff with ships. The man walked, really not saying anything to the people as they gave Micheal strange looks. Micheal was slightly nervous as he bit his lip in anticipation. He then was stopped when he felt a hand grabbed him.

"Over here."

Micheal gave a look and walked to his right, a door was open and both Micheal and the man went inside. There was another man, who was carrying to what seems to be a tablet which was reflecting a building off. Micheal stared at in awe. The other man noticed and gave a small smile to Micheal, which Micheal nervously returns with.

"Counselor."

The man who was looking at Micheal snapped out and looked at the other man.

"Sorry, Director. If I may, is this the person who will be joining?"

The director nodded.

"Yes counselor, in fact, he is joining. I need him to be sedated and carried into the medical bay for...improvement."

'Sedated?' Micheal thought. He was about to respond about it before a blackness took over as he passed out.

Sorry if the chapter is short. There will be 2 chapters for Agent California: The Beginning. Also, the cover is not mine. This story will be the only story that will be greatly improved. My other stories are going to take a very long time. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, Agent California: The Beginning II.