Agent California: The Beginning II

Micheal groaned as he felt himself waking. His body was very stiff and sore. He grunted as he tried to flex his hands. He noticed he was laying in a very hard surface.
'Metal.' Micheal thought.
Micheal blinked several times. He didn't know where he was. All he remember was...what did he remember? He struggled to think of what happened, but nothing came to him. Micheal slowly stood up, he winced as he felt pain in his abdomen. He guessed he was hungry. Very hungry.

"You're awake."

Micheal's head turned to the direction of the voice, and found a man, who was wearing a grey and black long sleeved shi-

Micheal groaned as his head pounded against him. He swear to god he thought he had seen what the man looked like before, he held his head with his hands, trying to shake out the pain.

"Micheal."

Micheal stopped. 'So...that's my name.' He thought. He ignored the pain and looked at the man.

"Y-y-yes?"

Micheal realized how weak and sore it sound, he then realized he hadn't drank any water too.

"You are finally a freelancer. You're state name is California, Micheal. Tell me, what is your name?"

Micheal quickly let that word sink in. 'Freelancer' and 'California' he thought.

"M-my name is M-Micheal."

"No. You're name is not Micheal. It's California. Now tell me, what is your name."

Micheal then realized that he was going to have to be called California.

"M-my name is California."

"Good job. Welcome to Project Freelancer, Agent California."

'Agent California'. Micheal thought. 'Nice.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Setting: Mother of Inventions
Time: 2PM
Organization: Project Freelancer

Micheal had been fed because he needed to fill up his strength. After that, he was called from the director.

"You will be getting your armor of your choice. Follow Counselor Price, he will lead you to the room."

"Yes sir!"

Micheal saluted the Director before heading out with Price. It took them about 5 minutes to find the room. Micheal entered and stared at the room with excitement. There were many armors that had amazing designs.

"Choose wisely, California."

Micheal nodded as he looked for a armor set that will suit him. He then saw a armor that fully caught his attention. It was a white armor with blue accents. He stared at it for a very long time, grinning at the thought of wearing that piece of armor.

"Good choice, California."

Micheal turned around, Price was behind him, also inspecting the armor.

"Thanks."

Chapter 2 is done! Agent California: The Beginning is complete. Now, for the third chapter, Agent California: Freelancer Greets. Thanks for reading and hope you guys have a very good day! Kudos to all of you!

I do not own Red vs Blue or the characters as they belong all to Rooster Teeth.