Agent California: Freelancr Greets

After all the commotion, Micheal, with his armor walks to the director's room. He felt really confident as he met the director.

"Good suit."

"Thank you, sir."

Glad that Micheal got a compliment from the director, he straighten up.

"I think it's time you meet the other Freelancers."

Micheal was shock. 'already?' He thought.

"California, are you listening?"

"Yes, sir!"

The director nodded. He told Micheal the specific areas where the Freelancers might be at.

Micheal listed the areas in his head. Locker, training, and lunch room.

Micheal decide to head to the lunch room first. As he entered, he saw three Freelancers.

They were all laughing about something, which Micheal really didn't caught.

They all stopped when they noticed Micheal.

"Sup, dude. What's your name?" A guy asked, seems like he was eating a banana through his helmet.

'what's my name.' Micheal thought.

"My name is California."

"California...nice. Hey, why don't you sit with us?"

Micheal was surprised to be invited by 3 Freelancers that he had never heard of before.

"Sure."

Micheal then sat next to the black and yellow freelancer. Three of them introduced themselves to Micheal.

"My name is Agent Washington, but you could call me Wash if you like."

"Agent New York, although, I prefer to be called just York."

"And I am Agent North Dakota. Just call me North, we all don't have to be formal to each other."

Micheal nodded, smiling under his helmet a little. 'Friends.' He thought. The day went on as the three freelancers asked more questions. Which Micheal honestly answered (or tried.).

After a few minutes, he decided to look around. But, his three friends wanted to come with him so he wouldn't be as confused as to where he is going.

Micheal accepted the kind invitation and all of them were now going to the locker room.

As they were walking, Micheal noticed a brown individual. It was a women, who had her helmet off and was walking the opposite direction from them. When Washington noticed the women, he waved her over.

"Hey! Connie! We got a new recruit!" Washington shouted.

The new named, Connie, stopped and faced Micheal, who felt strangely nervous.

"Oh. Are you California?" She asked.

'Hm...she knows.' Micheal thought.

"Uh, yeah...why?" He replied

Connie just shrugged, before saying, "Well, no reason. It's Connecticut by the way. Just call me C.T or Connie."

Micheal nodded in understanding before she walked past them, hurried.

"What's quick on her legs?" California asked.

"Oh. We don't know, whenever we see her, she's usually doing something important. Must be from the director." York guessed.

Micheal nodded in understanding, before he and the rest continued walking. It took like 2 minutes before they arrived.

As they walked in, they noticed 4 freelancers.

One that looked like North, but with a pinkish color.

Another that looked cyan, or teal.

2 that wore white armor, but the other one was a bigger and scarier looking guy.

It seemed...casual.

The pink freelancer and the cyan one we're talking to each other about something, the white one was looking at his locker, probably searching for something, and the big white guy was sharpening a strange weapon that looked like a rifle/knife combined.

York fake coughed, which made Micheal glare at him. York noticed and just gave him a innocent smile.

'That di-'

"Who the hell are you." Micheal heard.

Micheal noticed it was the pink one talking, who was pointing a finger at him and a pistol held tightly.

He raised his arms to show he was no threat, before saying, "Uh...new recruit? California? Does that ring a bell?" He said nervously.

The pink one held her pistol still, before placing it in the bench and turning around to him, groaning.

"What the fuck? I knew we would have someone new, but...but California?" She said.

"I'm sorry?" Micheal said, confused.

"Oh. That's right. Before you were here, we had another agent name California. But he disappeared, so we have you now." North said.

"What happened to the other agent?" Micheal asked.

"We don't know. For all I care, it could be a mission he died on." The pink one replied, cutting off North who was about to say something.

"So...um, who are you? Exactly?" California asked.

"Oh. It's South. I'm North's sister." She replied, crossing her arms.

"Um...the one next to you?"

"That's-"

"I'm Carolina. Number one and the leader of the PFL." Carolina replied, also cutting South off, which made South glare at her.

Micheal awkwardly gave a small salute to her, which made her chuckle a bit.

"Oh. We're not formal until we are sent to missions." She said.

Micheal blushed, 'That's fucking embarrassing.' He thought.

( 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.)

"Alright, then."

York then pointed to the two white armored guys.

"That white one over there is Wyoming, and the other one is Maine. He can't talk because... well...problems." York explained.

He nodded, giving a small wave to them, greeting them. Which was return with a grunt (Maine), and a nod (Wyoming).

Micheal guessed it was meant as a sign of, 'Hello'.

"We have more, but I'm pretty sure they're busy. Give them some time, I'm sure they'll crack up soon." Washington said.

Micheal gave a thumbs up.

"So...where are we going next?" Micheal asked.

"Training room." York, North, and Washington said simultaneously.