Chapter 8 - Aashi/Arjun

The next day Arjun woke up with the biggest headache possible. He rubbed his head in pain. He looked around to see he was not at home. Arjun wondered where he was, he could not remember anything due to the influence of alcohol. As Elina came in with a tray of tea he remembered. "Good morning sleepy head." She laughed. "Good morning.." Arjun said confused. Was he here all night. Aashi must be worried sick by now. He should leave and head home now. "What's the rush? You're still not very capable to find your way back home are you?" She exclaimed. "Thank you for your concern, but I will find my way back home, I have to go go my wife." Arjun insisted. He left and with that he left behind an angry and sad Elina.

After a while of driving around Aashi realised that this did not help her to calm down. So she decided to head home. She was frustrated, she did not know what to do anymore. Aashi loved him deeply and even if he was cheating she wanted him to come home safe and sound.

Arjun had a hard time getting back home in his condition. He was keep stumbling. Eventually he found his way back home. There he was greeted by a worried Aashi. Aashi was feeling many things, anger, frustration, sadness..
Still she was happy her husband came home. Even if she had all the rights to rip out his guts, she remained calm. Arjun plopped his body onto the couch and tried to rest.

"Where were you last night?" Aashi asked calmly. He looked over to her and replied. "I was with Elina. I assume I was too drunk to come home, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." He mumbled. Aashi was truly hurt. Not only because of the fact that he cheated, but that he also had the guts to not deny it, as if he was proud. "So, you just go wherever you want, do whatever you want, with whomever you want and not even have the decency to call me?" She screamed. "Can you imagine how worried I was?!" Aashi said trying to fight back her tears. She did not want him to know he had such an impact on her. "I'm sorry Aashi, I should have called." He tried to comfort her. "Oh you did call and also do you know how it feels like when a stranger picks up your phone and tells me that you're with them for the night?" She said hysterically. By now tears were flooding down her cheeks. Arjun was confused. He did not remeber anything. He would have to ask Elina about it. Arjun tried to embrace Aashi with a hug, but to his surprise she backed off. Arjun left for their bedroom and gave her some time to calm down. He was sure there was no use in continuing to fight, if both of them were not in the right condition to do so.

Something nobody knew was that the night before, when Elina had slept on his chest, she had taken a picture of it.
Aashi's phone was constantly ringing, so she took it in annoyance and opened up to see...