Chapter 28

Did someone pull a trigger and shoot right through his heart? Arjun for sure felt like that. He did not and he could not understand Aashi. Arjun showed her the chat, still she did not want to come back. Why had he never notice she was unhappy? Arjun thought her unhappiness came from the whole 'cheating' situation. He was hurt and confused. What else did he have to do in order to win her back? Arjun was not going to sign those papers. Maybe he had lost her, but Arjun would still fight for her. He was not ready to let go off her. Arjun tried to fight back his tears. He did not want to show how weakened he was in front of Prem.

"Aashi, can't we talk about this? Now that this Prem has showed his true colours?" He begged.
"There's nothing we have to talk about Arjun." Aashi said.
"So you're just going to stay here? With that!?" He said frustrated.
Aashi did not answer. For she did not know. She was left all alone.
But she was not staying there any longer, that she had decided. Aashi just did not want Arjun to know where she was going to stay.

Arjun had enough. He walked out of that house slamming the door behind him. He drove back to their home. Yes for him it was still their home. Arjun was not going to change that. Soon it would be their home again. Their home that Aashi had decorated ever so lovely.
Arrived at home he went straight to his office. He looked over to his table and carefully took a picture of Aashi and him in his hands.
"Aashi I'm not giving up on us." He sighed.
Arjun had to come up with a plan, to prove his love to her. Aashi was his most precious. And yes he admits he was not the best husband, he could have taken more care of her and work should not have been an excuse not to do so. He just needed one more chance to prove he was ready to change for her. Arjun wanted to become the perfect husband.

A while later an idea shot through his mind. He was going to plan a date, well more or less recreate their proposal in a way. He knew if he had called her Aashi would never accept. So he had to come up with something. Arjun decided to call Divya, Aashi's best friend, she was the only one left that could help him. Arjun prayed she would accept to do this. He called her and explained everything to her. Arjun was aware that Divya did not like him after hurting her best friend. But maybe she was willing to help him.

"Please Divya, you're my last chance! I'm not asking you for much, just please trick her into going to the restaurant tomorrow okay?" Arjun begged.

"Arjun you owe me, she's going to be mad at me and you know that!" Divya said from the other end of the phone.

"Please let's just risk it! I can't loose her! Without her my life is not worth living, I need her!" He sighed.

Divya felt bad for him. She knew about the whole situation and she knew how stubborn her friend could be. So she decided to help him. Divya knew her best friend would only be happy with him, she just had to open her eyes.

"Fine I'll help you, you better not ruin it, else I'll bash you up!" She laughed.

"Thank you so much Divya!" He almost screamed. Arjun hung up the phone.
This was his last chance and he was not going to let anything or anyone ruin it!